Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Roll to Trope: Turn 7  (Read 9106 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Trope: Turn 7
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2011, 10:47:43 am »

Well, I know some people in this camp, and the most friendly person I know is in that house over there to the left. He's one  of the unofficial 'go to' guys when the leader isn't around or the problem doesn't degrade into 'Where do we cut next'. He also has the Bipolar syndrome so he'll either be really happy to see us, or really pissed off or sad. I mean, unless you want to go to the highest ranking person, who's in the middle there. He's a bit of an ass, but he knows his way around a forest operation. The other cabins have the regular workers, who see the most in the surroundings.

Go along with the groups decision.

[OOC]Why do I keep getting crappy exploration rolls? :([/OOC]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 10:49:59 am by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2011, 12:00:33 pm »

I think Ironicus meant a charm which would make enemies suffer from bad luck. Not what you gave him.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Trope: Turn 6
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2011, 12:15:05 pm »

It obviously fouled the luck of any who attempted to stand against it.
yeah i think so......
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2011, 06:38:20 pm »

Yeah. :(
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2011, 08:25:38 pm »

I would favor the leader of the camp.  I'm sure he'll be amiable enough for a group that is here to help.  I'll talk to him.  It might be wise if someone else checked in with these other fellows, and got a more thorough picture of the situation.  However, I want you six he points at his own men, to form into two groups of three.  Follow to the left and the right of the path, and make sure nothing comes up on us unexpectedly.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2011, 07:18:41 pm »

Search the perimeter of the camp for anything odd.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2011, 08:09:13 pm »

"I'll discuss things with Sir Dermonster's contact."
I discuss things with Dermonster's bipolar contact.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]