Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73]

Author Topic: Netland RTD: Erectin' ADDITIONAL PYLONS  (Read 68117 times)

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
Re: Netland RTD: Erectin' ADDITIONAL PYLONS
« Reply #1080 on: November 01, 2010, 05:03:07 pm »

Look for a vehicle.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: November 05, 2010, 08:02:08 am »

Wait, we only have six players? Thought we had more than that. But that's still only a 50% attendance rate. I am sad panda.

Wolfchild can be disappeared because he isn't that important (although I'd really rather not). Typoman, however, is tied to the plot and Inteuniso's too much a part of the game history to vanish like Sensei did.

We really need new players. Like I said, I can introduce new characters instantly while we're in the desert. Limited time offer.

I'd also really like a way to animate the battles. I can't convey the action effectively with text alone.

If anyone here has spriting skills you might make some character sprites. With them I can make stuff that's at least more interesting than just ROLL TO GET BORED: 6 a million times.

EDIT:

Also, you guys need weapons. Tehstefan's the only active player who's armed.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: November 05, 2010, 08:14:08 am »

Frelock: Find a vehicle to commandeer
Qwerty: Search for anything interesting, such as hints about why it is unpopulated. Or shiny weapons.
Tehstefan: Look for a vehicle.

Freqlock+Tehstefan: 5&2

Yoqu find a Reliable Excavatiqon and Demolqition company picqkup truck. The taqnk is full and it's qgot extra fuel in the beqd (you know those things that mount like a toolbox and can be filled with fuel?).

Qwerty: 2

You look around a bit. There's what appears to be a massive laser cannon off in the distance. No signs of habitation are apparent.

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1083 on: November 05, 2010, 03:31:42 pm »

I can make decent low-resolution images.

List a few, with simple descriptions, and I can try to make them.

>Script a scope. Observe Massive Laser Cannon.
Eh?
Eh!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: February 02, 2011, 10:55:22 pm »

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=120241

Might be a good idea to sign up on the myth-weavers forum and join Netland III over there. I need more players. :(
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73]