Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2010  (Read 28053 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2010
« on: April 01, 2010, 03:33:16 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2010

Mission Status (Threetoe):

Call it the dawn.  The sun that rockets into the sky burns its glowing trail, lighting the vast lands of bounty, rich with the generous fruited plains of your support.  Indeed, it is a new beginning, a new era without question.  Doubts thoroughly crushed, all that is left is the future.

Programming Schedule (Toady One):

It has been a long time since a release and since DF has been through the rigorous testing provided by thousands of people.  Even without that, many bugs are already known, and I'll be populating the new bug tracker with them over the next days.  Then I will be fixing them.  Equipment and medical matters are especially dire.  There's also the matter of the merge, which is a high priority.  Now that we have a 0.31.01 baseline to compare it with, the merge can begin as soon as things have stabilized.

There's also the matter of the new web site!  I'm planning on adding in some new dev material there.  The req/bloat system was becoming cumbersome, but the final site should have at least as much information when we are done updating it.

Fun with Numbers:

March was a great month.  Thanks to everybody that supported us!  I just handled my taxes, which were about $6500 this year after hosting deductions etc., but even after that, Bay 12 has finally pulled out just a little bit into the black compared to where we were when we started taking contributions in 2006 (by like $1000 or something).  Still, it feels good that we are going strong.

March:     $4387.99
February:  $1452.57
January:   $2291.50
December:  $4762.98
November:  $5122.29
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:56:51 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!