Advanced search  

Poll

So?

Works, faster
Works, no difference
Doesn't work
I can't tell, I'm too busy being.. oh god the carp

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: DF Accelerator (obsolete)  (Read 46836 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: DF Accelerator
« Reply #210 on: June 02, 2010, 12:13:52 pm »

This is was a hack for versions before the d# merge. Can we get this un-pinned?
Seconded.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dakenho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 06, 2010, 09:19:41 pm »

when trying to get to the link for this it times out
From the description of the event, I think that your copy of Dwarf Fortress was on drugs when this happened. That's surely the only logical explanation for a human werewolf with deadly farts dying from it's own excrement after slaughtering some goblins comrades.

dakenho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 07, 2010, 06:52:48 pm »

nvm got it but doesnt seem to work

does it go right under the df_31_03 directory?
From the description of the event, I think that your copy of Dwarf Fortress was on drugs when this happened. That's surely the only logical explanation for a human werewolf with deadly farts dying from it's own excrement after slaughtering some goblins comrades.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 07, 2010, 08:48:02 pm »

nvm got it but doesnt seem to work

does it go right under the df_31_03 directory?

See the top of this page.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

dakenho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 08, 2010, 10:50:13 am »

right but on .3 (isn't that the 2010 version which the original post says it will work on)?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]