Advanced search  

Author Topic: Arena!  (Read 415 times)

Wraithsight

• Bay Watcher
  • [Magma-powered]
    • View Profile
Arena!
« on: April 02, 2010, 05:29:39 am »

If you haven't given the arena mode a try yet, next time you boot the game take 10mins before you start your fort/adventurer and try out the arena mode. Seriously there is something horribly cathartic about spawning a dozen Elfs on one side and a dragon on another and just watching the fun.
Or, wiping out Orc forts. It's harder than it sounds. And it sounds pretty hard.

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Arena!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 06:39:17 am »

You know what's really fun?

Spawn ~100 kobolds with blowdarts and blowguns in a shape of your choice.
Put in the centre an iron man. Give it a weapon.

Sit back and watch the kobolds fly.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 07:12:14 am »

I prefer to watch the jiggling...Oh god how they jiggles.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 07:34:25 am »

The arena is probably the most fun I've had in ages, I always build these things in fort but they lack fighters. Now I don't even need cage traps. You can also edit the map to suit your needs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 08:03:38 am »

theres also just enough height in the top right area (the area with the large hole in it with pit at the bottom) to cripple dropped elves if you want to do that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.