Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Woah, I just did something amazing..  (Read 29062 times)

Blackburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Woah, I just did something amazing..
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2010, 03:57:44 pm »

Let's figure out how to milk zombies.

Alrenous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2010, 04:02:26 pm »

Cows are easier to milk and have been bred to give more, apparently. (Ignore claims of bonus nutrition; it's contradicted by their own chart.) Horse milk is creamier and sweeter than cow milk.

DF camel cheesemaking is especially impressive, as camel cheese is nearly impossible to make without modern technology because rennet doesn't work on it, hence the asian steppes reputation for yoghurt.

It started raining, then all my dwarves outside started bleeding to death. On inspection their upper bodies were missing.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2010, 04:04:30 pm »

we have to find a way to capture and breed mermaids

We must milk them! We've tortured and murdered prisoners, attacked neutral parties (traders), committed genocide on a regular basis (at least, that's how the elves see it) and abused the laws of physics like a beaten house-wife. We just need to keep semi-sentient creatures as livestock (slavery) and we'll have committed every atrocity under the sun!

You do know that slavery in illegal in dwarven society according to the raws right?
Code: [Select]
[ETHIC:SLAVERY:PUNISH_CAPITAL]
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Paul

• Bay Watcher
  • Polite discourse with a dash of insanity.
    • View Profile
    • Need an affordable website? I can help.
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2010, 04:10:29 pm »

Cows are easier to milk and have been bred to give more, apparently. (Ignore claims of bonus nutrition; it's contradicted by their own chart.) Horse milk is creamier and sweeter than cow milk.

DF camel cheesemaking is especially impressive, as camel cheese is nearly impossible to make without modern technology because rennet doesn't work on it, hence the asian steppes reputation for yoghurt.

Haha, that site you linked to is obviously some kind of joke site. Most of what it says is just ridiculous. The photoshopped images, for instance. Pussy whip? lol...

People DO drink mare's milk, but that doesn't look like a site you should be using as a reference :P
Do you like Science Fiction? I'm writing the Weaveborn Saga over on Royal Road and my website. Link

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2010, 04:12:41 pm »

Haha, that site you linked to is obviously some kind of joke site. Most of what it says is just ridiculous. The photoshopped images, for instance. Pussy whip? lol...

People DO drink mare's milk, but that doesn't look like a site you should be using as a reference :P
Pussy whip needs to be modded in, NOW.

EDIT: You could call it cat o' nine tails!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 04:15:47 pm by gamegreen33 »
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.

Paul

• Bay Watcher
  • Polite discourse with a dash of insanity.
    • View Profile
    • Need an affordable website? I can help.
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2010, 04:16:26 pm »

The "pussy whip" on that site was a container of miracle whip that had been photoshopped :)
Do you like Science Fiction? I'm writing the Weaveborn Saga over on Royal Road and my website. Link

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2010, 04:17:02 pm »

The "pussy whip" on that site was a container of miracle whip that had been photoshopped :)
I know, but it would be awesome in DF
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.

TBot Alpha

• Bay Watcher
  • TBot Alpha has gone insane!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2010, 04:18:27 pm »

We must milk them! We've tortured and murdered prisoners, attacked neutral parties (traders), committed genocide on a regular basis (at least, that's how the elves see it) and abused the laws of physics like a beaten house-wife. We just need to keep semi-sentient creatures as livestock (slavery) and we'll have committed every atrocity under the sun!

You do know that slavery in illegal in dwarven society according to the raws right?

That's why you need professional liars. ;D
Quote from: Mr. Mcguffin
After six dwarves died via suicide brigade tactics, the alliphant retreated a few steps, and then exploded.

Best. Game. Ever.

My miner fell in an underground sea of magma while wrestling a troglodyte in mid-air.

Blackburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2010, 04:19:51 pm »

...As I was saying, we need to milk zombies.

And anyone who drinks the zombie milk (or eats the zombie cheese) turns into a zombie.

Then we give the elves forty-four barrels of zombie milk.

...Impossible to do, but imagining it is so fun...

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2010, 04:20:59 pm »

I think we need someone better than professional, just in case. :D
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2010, 04:31:46 pm »

I think we need someone better than professional, just in case. :D
a use for legendary liars, found one we have.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2010, 04:39:58 pm »

Toady+computer=DF. DF= The world. Toady=God. Milk=Jesus
Hello Hunam

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2010, 04:43:19 pm »

Wait... Milk is the son of Toady?
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2010, 04:45:43 pm »

what about satan, adam, eve, moses, noah, the ark of the covenant, king saul, the bible etc.?
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McSpacemarine, AxeDwarf
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2010, 04:46:17 pm »

Wait... Milk is the son of Toady?

oh god... we're gonna start a new trope aren't we? SOMEBODY GET ON A D FOR DWARF ARTICLE FOR THIS!
Project Manager for Towergirls: Subtitle Pending
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10