Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone remember a browser-based game?  (Read 1231 times)

Hugna

• Bay Watcher
  • Till the Earth!
    • View Profile
Anyone remember a browser-based game?
« on: September 24, 2010, 04:56:46 pm »

I'm hoping it still exists, cuz i feel like playing it now, so let me see if i can describe it.

It's basically like a text-based rpg game, based off of DND rules (which i'm talking about ROLLING), and you roll your stats that you get, and... i dunno about skills though. But when you start, i think you start off in a town, and theres this one adventure i think the second one where you start off with getting past 2 trolls to go into a cave area, and you can use a skill to map it out or something.

Theres tons of other areas, and a useless shop that seems to sell useless items, which leaves the needs to fight for good items. Not to mention theres this one quest i remember that you have to fight subsequent fights to get good items, and can do it more then once for a better one, and i dunno if it's a large amount like maybe being able to do it 10 times or more, never went past the second.

Not to mention the boat adventure... and stuff.

And access to an adventurer premium service for cents a year i think, that lets you have good stuff, and i think it's a if you buy it on a week, you get special stuff off it.

So i hope i detailed it enough for you guys to know, and hope it's still alive. So anyone remember the game?

Edit: And after about 3 minutes later checking my e-mail, BOOM, there it is... Sryth
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 05:03:21 pm by Hugna »