Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: The Day Before Tomorrow  (Read 13476 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
The Day Before Tomorrow
« on: April 06, 2010, 09:56:30 pm »

New Location Added: Home

You wake up to the sound of beeping. You see the flashing 5:30 coming from your alarm clock in block red letters. You turn off the alarm and turn over to see your wife sleeping rather worriedly.

You are wearing a T-shirt and some underwear. There is somewhere important you need to be. You are very tired.

You slowly get out of bed, being very quiet. Suddenly, your wife stretches and says, "Good morning," pronouncing each syllable through a long yawn.

What do you do?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The Day Before Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 09:58:23 pm »

Go back to sleep.
Real command: Get dressed, skip breakfast, and wonder what's happening.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 10:01:41 pm »

Start Coffee maker.

Remember location of shotgun.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Calvin

• Bay Watcher
  • @
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 10:03:45 pm »

Give last regards to wife for whatsoever reason of impending doom.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 10:11:02 pm »

Stiffle a yawn and reply in a gentle brogue, "Blimey, is it morning already?  I'm still absolutely knackered, love."  Yawn before continuing, "I'm certainly not over the moon to get out of bed and get to that bastard meet.  What say you and I just forget about getting out of bed today, spend the day under the sheets, quit our jobs and  move to somewhere exotic where we can run a beachside bar?"  Then give wife hot lesbo kiss.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 10:33:21 pm »

Do all of the above and get out of the building in a very dramatic and cool style.

Bonus points for images.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 11:14:12 pm »

Stiffle a yawn and reply in a gentle brogue, "Blimey, is it morning already?  I'm still absolutely knackered, love."  Yawn before continuing, "I'm certainly not over the moon to get out of bed and get to that bastard meet.  What say you and I just forget about getting out of bed today, spend the day under the sheets, quit our jobs and  move to somewhere exotic where we can run a beachside bar?"  Then give wife hot lesbo kiss.
"Why are you making an English accent? You know you're terrible at fake accents." She laughs, stretching. "And no, you have to get ready for work. Maybe tonight," she looks at you and smirks, "Maybe."

Oh yeah, you remember now. You need to get to work. How could you be so careless! You give your wife a kiss. She has decided to finish sleeping.

New Location Added: Work

Give last regards to wife for whatsoever reason of impending doom.
You give your wife a hug and tell her that you'll always love her. She mutters something about your sanity.

Start Coffee maker.

Remember location of shotgun.
You get up to start the coffee maker. Bah, silly you! You have one of those fancy automatic starting ones. You get yourself a cup of coffee.

New Object Added: Cup of Coffee

Go back to sleep.
Real command: Get dressed, skip breakfast, and wonder what's happening.
You realize that you nearly forgot to get dressed for work! You quickly change into a suit in your closet. You decide to skip breakfast, because you're clearly running late as it is! Or not, you're not really sure.

Outfit Changed: Work Attire

Do all of the above and get out of the building in a very dramatic and cool style.

Bonus points for images.
You are about to exit the house like they do in the movies where the house is about to explode, but you are stopped by your young daughter. She's still dressed in her footie pajamas, but she runs and jumps into your arms, hugging you.

"Why are you leaving so early, daddy?" she asks.

What do you do?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 11:24:37 pm »

"I don't know deary, but I seem to be very late, and I have to take my leave. Goodbye now."

Take car keys (If we have a car)
Drive To Work.

If not, run hysterically towards work.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 11:34:55 pm »

wave your arms in the air while running, for comical effect and sillyness.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 01:35:55 am »

Mentally wonder why your daughter would refer to you as "dad" instead of "mom" but push the thought aside.  Hush her and remind her that not everyone is awake yet.  Put her down and give her a kiss on the forehead then explain that you are off to the (figurative) coal mines early today.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 07:47:04 am »

"I don't know deary, but I seem to be very late, and I have to take my leave. Goodbye now."

Take car keys (If we have a car)
Drive To Work.

If not, run hysterically towards work.
"Bye, Daddy," your daughter says back in a mopey voice.

You snag the keys from the key hook that is conveniently next to you.

New Object Added: Car Keys
New Object Added: Home Keys

Mentally wonder why your daughter would refer to you as "dad" instead of "mom" but push the thought aside.  Hush her and remind her that not everyone is awake yet.  Put her down and give her a kiss on the forehead then explain that you are off to the (figurative) coal mines early today.
You wonder why your daughter called you daddy, until you realize you're a male. The issue no longer bothers you.

You tell your daughter to be quiet because Mommy is sleeping. You give her a kiss on the forehead, open the door and say, "I'm off to the coal mines!"

"But... you work at the office, Daddy!" she exclaims.

You tell her it was a joke, and then close the door behind you after a wave to her.

wave your arms in the air while running, for comical effect and sillyness.
You wave your arms comically all the way to the car. Your inner child is satisfied. You nearly spill your Cup of Coffee.

You get inside your Car and insert your Car Keys. The motors starts instantly.

New Vehicle Acquired: Car

What do you do?

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 08:10:20 am »

Drive to work, yet wonder what would happen if giant hurricanes appeared all around the world, freezing people inside their eyes.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 08:25:24 am »

Drive to work, yet wonder what would happen if giant hurricanes appeared all around the world, freezing people inside their eyes.
You drive to Work. You wonder about giant hurricanes with super frost eyes. Why, that would be horrible indeed! It soon becomes too gruesome to endure thinking about it. You turn on your Car's radio. You mentally boogey down.

You arrive. You park close to the office. There are only a few cars in the parking lot.

What do you do?

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 08:39:45 am »

DESTRUCTION DERBY WITH THE OTHER CARS!
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 08:45:40 am »

Drive to a hospital. You have amnesia.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14