Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: The Day Before Tomorrow  (Read 13471 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: The Day Before Tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 07:46:59 pm »

"Oh hey Steve, yeah, um, can you call 911 for me? I was in that crash."

Collapse.
"... You smashed into that car? Do you need to go to the Hospital or something? I can call 991 for you if you want!" He begins to dial into the Office Phone.

New Location Added: Hospital
New Phone Number Learned: 991

^ That, and weakly explain that some crazy suburban kids were racing through in their juiced-up Korean cars and you had to swerve to avoid them! They didn't even try to brake or anything!

(This gets us completely off the hook and maybe also screws over some random wannabe gangsters. We don't need to lie about paint scrape colors, car models, license plates, or tire marks)
You make up a story about Korean supped-up cars, drag-racing teenagers, and a car named Thunder FitzKing. It's so crazy that your lie has to work!

Steve talks to the operator and asks for a squad car and possibly an ambulance. He asks if you are fine, looks at you, and then reconsiders. He tells them an ambulance isn't necessary and that he can take you.

wet self
You cannot wet yourself, since you are Serious.

What do you do?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 07:48:50 pm »

Give your boss a piece of your mind. He have been cutting your salary down for the past three years.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 07:50:56 pm »

Ask boss to cut paycheck. Again.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 07:55:11 pm by Phantom »

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 08:53:35 pm »

Apologize for being incoherent due to blood loss.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2010, 10:21:02 pm »

Give your boss a piece of your mind. He have been cutting your salary down for the past three years.
You attempt to give your boss a piece of your mind, but Steve stops you. He tells you that you smashed into your Boss's Car, and talking to him in your clearly delirious state may result in your untimely demise.

Ask boss to cut paycheck. Again.
Steve decides that you're leaving to go to the Hospital right now. He finishes up his 991 call and then leads you to his car.

Apologize for being incoherent due to blood loss.
You apologize to Steve. He's been such a good friend and all this blood loss has just been so tough on you. He accepts and drives you to the Hospital.

You arrive at the Hospital.

Location Changed: Hospital

What do you do?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010, 10:22:56 pm »

Leave a trail of blood and vomit to the reception desk.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010, 10:32:51 pm »

Nein.

Ask to see doctor due to the glass wounds. That or if they could just give some antibacterial spray and a few bandage wraps and you could be merrily on your way.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 03:48:18 am »

You have amnesia and schizophrenia.
Inform the staff of your condition.
Long Live United Forenia!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2010, 03:58:31 am »

Walk up to the counter and say: "Well, Doc, I'm bleeding, I've got amnesia, I'm partly insane, and my boss drove me here I smashed into my boss's car. So could you stop staring at me and help?!"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 04:15:22 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2010, 04:03:23 am »

Walk up to the counter and say: "Well, Doc, I'm bleeding, I've got amnesia, I'm partly insane, and my boss drove me here. So could you stop starring at me and help?!"
First, it was our Coworker. Second, Stars? Third, the players are simply elements not meant to be seen as thought or insanity.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 04:05:01 am by Phantom »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 04:17:52 am »

Walk up to the counter and say: "Well, Doc, I'm bleeding, I've got amnesia, I'm partly insane, and my boss drove me here. So could you stop starring at me and help?!"
First, it was our Coworker. Second, Stars? Third, the players are simply elements not meant to be seen as thought or insanity.
First: ah... Second: I hate words that are one word different. (starring and staring) Third: what we are doing is slightly insane, and we are making our character do slightly insane things, so yeah.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 04:46:06 am »

Make sure to get the best magazine while you wait in reception.

Mikko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2010, 07:23:39 am »

Smile at the little kid in the waiting room.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2010, 09:07:16 am »

You're not bleeding nearly enough to do such a thing, nor do you feel the need to vomit.

Walk up to the counter and say: "Well, Doc, I'm bleeding, I've got amnesia, I'm partly insane, and my boss drove me here I smashed into my boss's car. So could you stop staring at me and help?!"
Steve thinks you might be fine from here, so he gives you Steve's Number and leaves.

New Phone Number Learned: Steve's Number

You walk up to the counter and talk to the receptionist. She looks at you and says, "Geez!"

You talk to the receptionist and tell her about your amnesia, insanity, and your glass sticking out of your skin.

Nein.

Ask to see doctor due to the glass wounds. That or if they could just give some antibacterial spray and a few bandage wraps and you could be merrily on your way.
You ask for some bandages, so you can be on your way. She tells you to have a seat. Seems you lost that one.

Make sure to get the best magazine while you wait in reception.
You grab the best magazine you can find: Highlights for Adults. You spend the time finding objects hidden in pictures, coloring, and reading stories about nothing.

Smile at the little kid in the waiting room.
You see a little kid. You smile at him. He starts crying.

The Doctor enters the waiting room, looks at you, and says, "Geez!" You take that as a sign that it's your turn.

What do you do?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2010, 09:19:21 am »

Explain that you are suffering from sever amnesia; you cannot remember anything until someone else tells you about it. Also insanity, which made you crash your car.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14