Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Seige Point

(1/2) > >>

Arnos:
Very Simple, You define this Point, when sieged all civilian dwarves go to this point, they drop everything and go, they don't go to get killed by the goblins.I'm tired of my dwarves go to get slaughtered by goblins please do this.

ChubbyPitbull:
THis sounds like a good idea. Like setting up a lever and linking it with "alarm" mechanisms. Any civilian in range heads to a pre defined safe point (or lock themselves in their bedrooms, if they have doors?). They come out again when you tell someone to pull the lever again to sound the all clear. (A military man, noble, or someone that just comes out of their safe spot perhaps).

jonhuang:
Wow, a really excellent idea. Or even just tell them to go to their rooms would be enough.

Ancient Whale:
I also propose that this alarm would wake all military dwarves(or even all dwarves) and interrupt their current activity(like Sparring in Barracks, Drinking or Filling Waterskin) unless they are in dire need of sustenace(they are at Very Hungry or Very Thirsty or perhaps only if they are at Starving or Dehydrated).

LSTAR:
I think I'll take this opportunity to bump this. This really is an excellent idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version