Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Does Toady One actually use our suggestions?

(1/1)

lumin:
I have seen a lot of good suggestions here, ones that even Toady acknowledged he liked.  So is he actually going to put them in the game?  Is he adding these good suggestions to his req or bloat lists?  I haven't noticed if he has or hasn't.  I mean, it doesn't do much good if he likes an idea, but forgets about it a few days later.

dav:
I notice many smaller things people suggest showing up in the game.  Many of the larger things show up in reqs.  Or there's overlap.  I'm not completely sure on the timeline.  I know a couple of things I've mentioned have shown up.  Never a "hey! Let's have graphics!" implementation, but the answer is yes.  Which is one reason people keep posting suggestions, I think.

Toady One:
Yeah, I read and did this today.  The Reqs and Bloats predate the release of the game on August 8th.  For now, I'm keeping them separate.  The reported bugs can be taken as "Reqs" after the release.

lumin:
Cool.  Hey, I just noticed that a lot of the bugs fixed yesterday (Nov 17) were ones that I had seen reported in the forums.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version