... less of something that I'll maybe post
- 2 (0.7%)
... something you left out of the poll that I'll maybe post
- 6 (2.1%)
... dragon liver roast
- 28 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Direforged Original 47.0X  (Read 104247 times)

DoktaYut

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME:OCEAN_DEEP]
    • View Profile
Re: [0.44.02] Direforged Mod v1.3i - To the Hive!
« Reply #240 on: February 08, 2018, 09:04:14 pm »

Gonna post to say it worked, the shyhak can send missions now. This should be entertaining, when I get this fort going. Not sure if I'm yet good enough to get a wax surface fortress going, but we'll see.

EDIT: This still in progress? Sorry to bother, but it has been some time. It was fun, while it lasted, shyhak on missions were quite a treat. My guess is two shields, two weapons makes them really good in combat, or maybe that was just the quick leveling to legendary levels speaking. Still, I quit that fortress some time ago because we stole a Vermancer's book full of secrets, and some kind of glitch makes shyhak vermancers go to sleep but forget to wake up until they starve, forcing me to deconstruct beds constantly. It got a bit old quick, but at least we got twenty or so legends out of it. But yes, I mean to ask, any plans on updates?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 04:25:36 pm by DoktaYut »
This is a Bay 12 Forum Post. Written on the item is a signature entitled Thoughts on Signatures, authored by Dokta Yut. It concerns the elaboration, selection and display of forum signatures. The writing is very concise, yet it has a touch of humor. Overall, the prose is not awful, but not very good either.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Direforged Original 47.0X
« Reply #241 on: February 19, 2020, 05:05:00 pm »

It's been way, way too long, but I uploaded the preliminary version of Direforged Original for the new DF version at the DFFD. Preliminary because I could not test the mod as well as I would like, with worldgen crashes rather common still. The manual, too, is still lacking sadly, but I'm working on it, bit by bit.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
« Reply #242 on: February 19, 2020, 07:23:09 pm »

It's been way, way too long, but I uploaded the preliminary version of Direforged Original for the new DF version at the DFFD. Preliminary because I could not test the mod as well as I would like, with worldgen crashes rather common still. The manual, too, is still lacking sadly, but I'm working on it, bit by bit.

Yay, Knight Otu is among the living!
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 20, 2020, 05:17:32 pm »

So it would seem. :P
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]