Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 58

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Game over!  (Read 92821 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Day 1 - We still hate vacations
« Reply #345 on: April 18, 2010, 02:23:23 pm »

I didn't avoid any question. I pushed it further into the future because I was wondering how you knew what my scumlist was to begin with.
Never said I knew it, I was asking if it had changed in light of the recent posts. Also stop avoiding answering and just answer, scumface.
It has changed.

But how am I avoiding? Tell me that.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #346 on: April 18, 2010, 02:25:22 pm »

I didn't avoid any question. I pushed it further into the future because I was wondering how you knew what my scumlist was to begin with.
Never said I knew it, I was asking if it had changed in light of the recent posts. Also stop avoiding answering and just answer, scumface.
It has changed.

You replied twice without answering. So would you care to share your thoughts on scum then, since you have recently seen something that changed your mind?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 18, 2010, 02:26:22 pm »

I think there's been more Org-posts today than there have been total posts yesterday.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 18, 2010, 02:41:25 pm »

It has changed.

You replied twice without answering. So would you care to share your thoughts on scum then, since you have recently seen something that changed your mind?
Well, see, now you're actually asking questions that matter. I mean, all you were doing before was pointing out one detail on a question I was trying to get more information on and therefore couldn't possibly answer. Unless you wish to get details completely out of context, I intend and will continue to pry apart your question in hopes of finding your intentions.

Failure for me to do so would be simple carelessness, just as failure for you to actually ask a meaningful question would be ignorant on your part. Seeing as how you didn't mention anything about the scum team question, which I also would've seemingly "avoided" (Using your incredibly broad sense of the word), I'm going to assume that you have no intention on actually finding any relevant information from the questions. The only implications of this would be an attempt to fit into the Random Vote Stage, which has long since passed, or to waste my valuable time, which would be a grand error on your part.

Hence, I can only assume that your continuing insistence on these questions is simply meant to distract, detract, and otherwise derail the entirety of the conversation hereto present.

So, the real question is, do you really want to ask that question? Or would you rather try scumhunting?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #349 on: April 18, 2010, 02:45:40 pm »

I'd like you to answer questions put to you instead of babbling. If you don't want to, or simply can't, then that's fine too and says a lot.

You say you're not avoiding but the initial question was fairly simple and you've made a big production about it, forcing me to persist to get any information from you at all. Why aren't you just answering? What are you hiding behind that wall of text which tells us nothing?

If you're trying to cast suspicion on me, save your breath. Just answer the damn question.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 18, 2010, 02:54:21 pm »

I'd like you to answer questions put to you instead of babbling. If you don't want to, or simply can't, then that's fine too and says a lot.

You say you're not avoiding but the initial question was fairly simple and you've made a big production about it, forcing me to persist to get any information from you at all. Why aren't you just answering? What are you hiding behind that wall of text which tells us nothing?

If you're trying to cast suspicion on me, save your breath. Just answer the damn question.
I'm not trying to cast suspicion on you because you're doing just fine yourself.

I answered your previous questions. The fact that you failed to specify is your fault.

Now, go back to whatever it was you were doing. What was it, asking meaningless questions? Oh wait...

So basically, no. Because the questions are meant to be pointless. Otherwise, you would've asked me to answer the scum team question.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #351 on: April 18, 2010, 05:04:48 pm »

So in the end you're refusing to share your thoughts on who might be scum. Got it

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 18, 2010, 05:22:06 pm »

I am very surprised I've managed to not post this long. Sorry for the absence, I had... unexpected parental issues.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 18, 2010, 05:24:23 pm »

That's fine, you don't have to post anything significant, you're exempt.

That's an active lurking post.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 18, 2010, 05:26:59 pm »

Yes, I know about that. I'll get active.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 18, 2010, 05:27:54 pm »

So in the end you're refusing to share your thoughts on who might be scum. Got it
Correct. Mostly because it is entirely irrelevant at this moment, and any mention of my suspects tends to be wrong at this stage of the game, which scum tend to latch onto, kill me, then use my list to persecute people for them.

Anything else I can help you fail at?

Can we PLEASE lynch him?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 18, 2010, 05:30:28 pm »

Yes, I know about that. I'll get active.

Better.

Can we PLEASE lynch him?

Beggars can't be choosers.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 18, 2010, 08:14:55 pm »

I'd like to point out how this is proving my point about how tracking the hours between posts is a useless measure of participation.

Do you have anything to say, Eduren, or will we just have to lynch you for flagrant and deliberate and unapologetic lurking?

This is the last post of Jim Groovester's that I could find. It's over 100 back.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 18, 2010, 08:28:48 pm »

I'd like to point out how this is proving my point about how tracking the hours between posts is a useless measure of participation.

Do you have anything to say, Eduren, or will we just have to lynch you for flagrant and deliberate and unapologetic lurking?

This is the last post of Jim Groovester's that I could find. It's over 100 back.
Yeah.
MOD, PROD JIM

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 18, 2010, 08:29:35 pm »

Oh wait. Weekends
Give him til late-ish Monday.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 58