Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Game over!  (Read 89929 times)

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Game over!
« Reply #855 on: May 13, 2010, 09:47:06 pm »

Ah.  Read the Dead Chat now.  Glad to know I wasn't suspected until the close to the end.  And that I do still need to work on my end game.

Mephansteras, could you make it more clear in the OP that Guardian is a Bodyguard variant?  I thought I remembered something about that, but I checked the roles and didn't see.  Heck if I was going to bring it up though.

And yes, I should have killed Org earlier.  Oh well.  There's always other games... :D
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: May 13, 2010, 10:08:04 pm »

Where is some evidence of that wintuition?  It's easy enough to claim when there's three players left and one is cleared.  And before that I seem to remember you being convinced that Vector was scum.

I still don't see how he was cleared. Also, I was blocked so it could've been either of you who was scum to me.

Though I was cleared because nobody counterclaimed blockee and thus I couldn't have killed.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #857 on: May 13, 2010, 10:15:04 pm »

IIRC, Org blocked him the night that I killed Forsaken.  Org would have gotten flavor if Solifuge had been a dopp with a Mind Shield, so we knew he didn't have one and there was a kill with only one dopp left.  So it couldn't have been him.  I guess I could have tried to push it.  That would have been an interesting lynched.

And you could have been if you'd also had a Mind Shield.  Org was dead, so there's no way we would have been able to counter that claim.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: May 13, 2010, 10:41:45 pm »

Mephansteras, could you make it more clear in the OP that Guardian is a Bodyguard variant?  I thought I remembered something about that, but I checked the roles and didn't see.  Heck if I was going to bring it up though.

Yeah, it'll be correct in the discussion thread as well as any future games. I just didn't want to change it mid-game because that could have tipped people off that they needed to pay more attention to it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #859 on: May 13, 2010, 10:53:30 pm »

I do thank you for that... That would have made life far more interesting.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: May 13, 2010, 11:04:52 pm »

Night 4 said I blocked Pandar.

That was a copy/paste error. I'd copied night 4 to give me the basics for night 5 and then accidentally started editing Night 4 instead. So I had to move stuff around, and I must have missed that part when correcting things. The actual messages are correct, though.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: May 13, 2010, 11:07:11 pm »

I know.
Just wanted to point that out.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: May 14, 2010, 01:29:17 pm »

Good thing I didn't follow Soli's orders.
Looks like I helped win.

The wrong lesson to take from this would be "Don't go along with the plans of other people." I was suggesting a process of elimination. You shot that to pieces and randomly picked your own target, who was also the wrong target... but it was able to provide the info we needed to be able to go after the right player.

The right lesson to take from this would be "choose logical targets for lynches and role powers" and "share your plans and information with players you can trust" because had I not known you'd targeted Pandar, you'd have taken that secret to the grave, and we'd have probably bit it.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: May 14, 2010, 04:38:07 pm »

Sign-ups for 16 are now in progress
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]