Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you prefer the first or second version of the Paladins?

I prefer the first
- 1 (33.3%)
I prefer the second.
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Beefmo 2012: A Beefmo graphics update and repack. Animals, underway!  (Read 76137 times)

Venatius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beefmo 2010: A Beefmo graphics update and repack.
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 08:08:10 pm »

Could we get a side-by-side comparison of paladin versions? I'd like to vote, but I'm not really sure what's what.

rhuntar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2010, 08:25:09 pm »

any news of pngs on the way??

Thrin

• Bay Watcher
  • [PERMITTED_JOB: GRAPHICS_SURGEON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 04:34:26 pm »

Howdy, and long time no see. I have to be honest, this has fallen to the wayside. However I do plan to at least update the pictures to pngs, as soon as I test them out in the new version.

Thrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 06:59:58 pm »

Well, I haven't tested them, but I did change them to pngs. They should work, but I've just been lazy and haven't played the new DF version yet. (Does it count as being lazy if what you're not doing is a game?)

Thrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 08:33:01 pm »

I'm back to work on this thing, and while I haven't updated the downloads, I have got stuff to show:

400% zoom

100%zoom

Anyone ready for some undead elves? Please let me know how these look.

Also one more thing...

I'm thinking of this kinda color scheme and dress for the elven "tree house" guard. Thoughts? (I know this won't really matter much, but I felt it would be nice to have.)

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2010, 12:29:07 pm »

bump

looks good :D
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2010, 12:33:42 pm »

Awesome elven undeads. Have you ever seen them in the  game though?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Thrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2010, 10:57:04 pm »

Wow, some people do pay attention to this! Just, not me. I do have some more stuff done, including some more champion level elves.

The elephant, snake and crow were taken from Taritus and modified by me to fit in, the alligator was found among the files beefmo released, and that horrible looking frog is all me, baby!

The axe, halberd and whip-vine are mine as well, and the crossbow I took from beefmo's files and recolored.

The idea behind the "Druid" guard's color scheme is that they worship trees, and since feather wood is the only good biome tree, that would be the preferred wood to be used for the high level guard. The only color I found in the raws is cream, so this is my approximation. If you have any other suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them.

Also, any suggestions for hammer and mace elves masks would be appreciated. If I get no complaints, I'll update the file with the stuff I'm happy with (ie. not the frog)

@Deon No, but then, I've never gone to the circus tent or to an evil environment, cause I'm a wuss.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2010, 07:10:14 am »

wooooooo awesomely awesome update!
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Thrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2010, 02:18:23 am »

I'd have done a surprise update today, but my computer decided to give up the ghost yesterday. I'm not sure what broke, but I'm hoping it is just the power supply. Once that gets taken care of, I can get you those undead wrapped up to go.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 04:16:36 pm »

What do we want?

BRAAAIIII-more sprites!!!!

Thrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beefmo 2010: A Beefmo graphics update and repack. Now with more elves!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 07:24:15 am »

My computer lives!!! Also, I might have updated the repack. You should probably double check, just to be sure.  ;D

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 05:42:09 pm »

Huzaaaah! :D

Taritus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2011, 08:51:52 pm »

Oh, man.  My first post on Bay12 in like...  4 or 5 months.  I can't believe anyone actually decided my tiles were good at all.  I can't remember how many replies I got when I posted them, but it definitely wasn't many.  Thanks for using them.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2011, 08:43:29 pm »

no problem

;D

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7