Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Figurines

(1/4) > >>

derekiv:
I just noticed that out of my 10 figurines, 3 of them are about dwarves that live in my fortress.
One is about my starting 7 miner settling at my fort, one is about my mayor getting his position, and one is about a soldier dehydrated from injuries before I got a source of desalinated water.
Dwarf fortress has gotten local.

Sphalerite:
You'll see the same with statues.  I recently had my mason spam out a dozen statues to decorate the dining room.  Half of them are of the mayor.  One is of a war dog killing a kobold.  Several are of various historical figures.  It seems to use the same code as engravings to generate the descriptions, but unlike engravings you can move the statues around and place them where you think they'll be the most appropriate/hilarious/ironic/whatever.

Bryan Derksen:
In my current fort I wound up with a dozen high-quality statues of cows, so I set them all up in my entrance hall. I think one of my masons may be cow-obsessed. I'm eagerly looking forward to a statue of him "embracing the cows" so I can put it in with the others.

RandomNumberGenerator:
I was making some statues and got 6 of dwarves, 1 of a star, and a fly.

How do you make a statue of a fly? And how does it weigh 1200+?

userpay:

--- Quote from: RandomNumberGenerator on April 16, 2010, 09:21:48 am ---I was making some statues and got 6 of dwarves, 1 of a star, and a fly.

How do you make a statue of a fly? And how does it weigh 1200+?

--- End quote ---

One big as hell fly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version