Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105]

Author Topic: [0.31.18] ☢ Wasteland ☢ : accepting help  (Read 155473 times)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
Re: [0.31.18] ☢ Wasteland ☢ : accepting help
« Reply #1560 on: April 01, 2012, 07:01:06 am »

No, but I need to figure out and try to reduce the worldgen crashes. It's possible that they happen due to a lack of good creatures or plants, but I need to try to fix it.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

fred1248

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: April 01, 2012, 08:46:26 am »

I tweaked them a bit, and they are a bit deadlier now due to ranged tweaks by Toady, Putnam.

Pokon, thanks, I thought it's weird to make ghoul bites to spread zombie-like infection, but trogs sounds great.

Fred, what do you mean by "they can deal horrid damage up close", do they have some natural weapons to do so? Because fists cannot penetrate armor :).

They use crude iron spears and improvised fist weapons made out of bear trap. Since you go to Sierra Madre half-naked, they can f*** you up in no time if you let them sneak up on you.
How do you deliberately crutch a dwarf who seems to have no urge to go to the hospital and be diagnosed with "walklessness?"
Break his other leg.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: April 01, 2012, 11:34:57 am »

I tweaked them a bit, and they are a bit deadlier now due to ranged tweaks by Toady, Putnam.

Pokon, thanks, I thought it's weird to make ghoul bites to spread zombie-like infection, but trogs sounds great.

Fred, what do you mean by "they can deal horrid damage up close", do they have some natural weapons to do so? Because fists cannot penetrate armor :).

They use crude iron spears and improvised fist weapons made out of bear trap. Since you go to Sierra Madre half-naked, they can f*** you up in no time if you let them sneak up on you.

Oh, and they throw those bloody spears at you like there going out of style. Not sure how to impliment that, however.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: April 01, 2012, 04:55:43 pm »

Thanks to Meph's advices and suggestions I've tracked the problem which caused worldgen crashes, so the mod is stable now.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1564 on: April 01, 2012, 05:17:47 pm »

:)

So that was my good deed for the day.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Bitoru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: April 01, 2012, 05:36:15 pm »

Thanks to Meph's advices and suggestions I've tracked the problem which caused worldgen crashes, so the mod is stable now.

So... are you uploading?  :-X
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105]