Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [Community Burrows] Enolral  (Read 5532 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Community Burrows] Enolral
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2010, 04:55:25 pm »

If possible can i have a swords dwarf with anything  other then wood or bronze sword, il wait as long as needed, and i will join under anyone who accepts me.
I could use someone who can smack fire imps.
Oh, and be the emergency mason in case I'm finally ready to carve fortifications in the volcano.

Stik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2010, 08:14:09 pm »

Great, just need an immigrant who fits critera... might go faster if a sword is forged ;D Since two want me i will see who offers more in return (reading back in the thread) or first to forge me a sword. I skimmed through, i think that i would rather live wilth outbound , but if someone can still offer me a sword, perferably steel i will go with them. if i get an iron sword or something like that and someone offers me a steel sword i will go with them, also wanting to know if i get an immidiate room from whoever takes me or if i gotta wait
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:26:40 pm by Stik »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2010, 10:56:44 pm »

Seeing that me and Mr Potato run the smithy, you may consider joining us. You need to ask Ms. Potato too though.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Stik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2010, 07:28:00 am »

Okay, once he comes il ask if he can forge a sword for me and if so, i will join him

Ilmoran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2010, 07:59:06 am »

Saw you asked how to change the embark points, and didn't know if you got an answer.

When you generate a world via parameters, you can change the embark points (up to 10,000).  I know you already started this fort, but useful in the future.

Stik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2010, 07:54:23 pm »

Hey, are we still doing this,

melkorp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2010, 01:19:08 pm »

Stik, I think the idea is a little ahead of the gameplay right now.  I might try this myself after the next release if burrows receive a little love.   
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...It should be pretty fun though.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2010, 11:30:49 pm »

I'd love to get in this (if your still going to do it that is). If you are i'll take a crafter (if we have sand a glass maker if not a bone crafter/ stone crafter).

Stik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2010, 03:07:27 pm »

Yea i think this is dead man
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]