It should also be noted that the lowest note in the current score as written is the E below the bass staff, so lowering it by an octave will put it below the range of any instrument other than an upright bass...but I think a bass player would prefer it written as is, even if they're going to play it an octave lower.
It's not obvious from looking at it in Tuxguitar, but it's not written in treble clef, it's in tenor clef: one octave lower than treble clef, usually indicated by attaching an 8 to the bottom of the treble clef. Except that Tuxguitar doesn't bother to do that or write 8vb. I didn't realize it was in tenor clef until I exported it into lilypond.
I'll upload tenor and bass clef versions to the file depot as soon as I get the fixed version of the original. (If you only put in the two missing notes from the recording, I'll be sure to add the third myself to this version, since I think the tabs/sheet music should really be as intended, at least there...I could go either way on the repeated measure...if I've got the time, I'll track it down, and use repeats with a footnote explaining that they're optional instead of the extra measure).
They'll be set in Lilypond, which should make them readable (it's usually better typesetting than even Finale does, with clean, heavy lines and good spacing), I'll give both the source files (for anyone who knows Lilypond and wants to transpose them or make other fixes), and the PDFs of the music. Should be four pages, which is about the most you can fit on a stand at once.
I considered a grand staff version, but something strange about the way it's set up makes it hard to use a grand staff (it always adds an extra treble staff and I haven't been able to get rid of it), and beyond that, there's a lot of places where the transitions between the bass and treble staves would have to be cleaned up manually, so it'd be a fair bit of work.