Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Ignornce is Strenght  (Read 38916 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Ignornce is Strenght
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2010, 06:44:33 pm »

I was going to come in and post a joke, but then i read some of the comments and now I'm all depressed.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2010, 06:45:31 pm »

Leviathon is a spirit I have battled as well. It was a hard battle but was won. It was about four months or more ago. My wife and I were in McDonalds and were having a conversation with an angel and Leviathon had come up. I told the angel that i wanted to fight this demon and he said I could. On the way back to the hotel I asked the angel if he could bring the demon to a predestinated place and he said yes. I figured that since Leviathon was from the depths of the sea he would be used to the cold water so I filled the tub up with scalding hot water and blessed the water. The angels (there were two now) brought Leviathon bound to the tub and fought with me. We all pulled our swords from our hips and began running this demon through with all my strength and everything I had. I would say it took atleast half an hour or more. We were all spent but the battle was won.
That has so many levels of possible inuendo... Heck, it is hard to interpret the last half as anything but a thinly veiled description of some dude making love.

Damn it i wish i had this guys imagination. I could write a book about this crap.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2010, 06:48:17 pm »

Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.

Oh wow, I actually just said that with a straight face.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2010, 06:48:38 pm »

I was going to come in and post a joke, but then i read some of the comments and now I'm all depressed.

Ehhh, you either find these kinds of things depressing or hilarious.

I like to find them hilarious.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2010, 06:49:47 pm »

I want to quote this so bad, but I've run out of space without knocking off Toady's bold prediction.  You're quickly becoming the most quotable guy around.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2010, 06:51:39 pm »

I bet you say that to all the boys. EDIT: That sounded way less creepy in my head.

Also, damn. I've been trying to work my way back into your sig for a while now.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:55:34 pm by Jackrabbit »

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2010, 06:56:43 pm »

How about a place next to him in mine?

Is that an acceptable second place?
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
My HoM.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2010, 06:58:21 pm »

I'm just happy to be sigged. It gives me a glow that lasts the rest of the day.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2010, 07:00:43 pm »

I was watching a special on Animal Planet today. It was really cool. It was a mocumentary about dragons. It discussed the evolution of dragons starting from the cretaceous period up to their extinction 500 years ago.

As I was watching it though, I began to realize, that the very same techniques that these people were using to tell their story are the very same techniques that the evolutionists use to teach evolution. They take very limited information and make up the most incredible stories based on what they find. How come they can figure out exactly how dinosaurs lived 65 million years ago, including how they socialized, hunted, courted and mated all based on the sparsest evidence, but they can't solve a criminal case with the same amount of information?

What created the universe? Big Bang. What created the Big Bang? Anti-matter/matter explosions? Well what the fuck put that there you little bitch?! Religion gives people hope, a direction, an answer. Religion gives things meaning. With your train of thought, the universe doesnt make much sense at all

Rock music is a highly contagious spiritual disease that rots the soul. It is more deadly than Bubonic Plague. Young people who are exposed to Rock and Roll are captivated by it's alluring effect, not fully realizing it's dangers. Rock 'N' Roll goes far beyond being mere music—it is rebellion against God, a vile lifestyle, a pattern of liberal thought, a tool of the New World Order, a weapon of Communism, a road to sexual immorality, a life of selfishness, and a path to damnation.

Atheists are not capable of being patriots because they are incapable of convictions or love. Since they have denied God, they see no reason to practice either since they don’t see how it will benefit their personal standing.

So no, atheists can not be Americans.

the last one was found on Conservapedia
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2010, 07:03:34 pm »

I'm just happy to be sigged. It gives me a glow that lasts the rest of the day.

Now you're just doing it on purpose.  Dirty little boy.

Quote from: RACISM
I certainly don't think evolutionists would argue that God made blacks inferior. And certainly there are evolutionists who would believe that evolution made blacks inferior.

"Calling a Christian a Fundie is equivalent - some argue worse - to calling an African American a Nigger."

What can make those quotes even worse?  They're two different quotes.  So there's at least two guys walking around on this Earth saying things that stupid.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2010, 07:11:27 pm »

I was going to come here to post a joke, but damn if this isn't funnier than me at my best.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2010, 07:31:58 pm »

Ow, head hurt, I just remembered why I took a break from FSTDT.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2010, 08:10:15 pm »

Its only hillarious until you realize about half of America thinks like that. Then it's just downright depressing. Now its gonna take days of transhumanist blogs and an awesome scientific discovery to cheer me up again.  :'(

SIGVARDR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2010, 08:19:24 pm »

Its only hillarious until you realize about half of America thinks like that.
Actually,only some mentally unstable people who live on disability and spend most of their life on the computer write this stuff.That and kids intentionally writing crap to be funny.Of course,that's what you get when you throw natural selection out the window.Thanks a lot,civilization.

I'm sure you can find politicians and celebrity's and various other people to say that there are people that really think this way,but that's far from half of America.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2010, 08:23:34 pm »

Yeah, if half of America thought like that . . . we'd probably be in such deep shit as would be unimaginable for anything better than an industrialized country.  By which I mean, we probably would have gone through such social de-evolution so as to totally maim industry as it exist in the modern era.

And we wouldn't be an influential world power, either.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13