Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I take it all back  (Read 1654 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I take it all back
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 10:53:26 pm »

Heh seems like war animals are useless due to the claws and stuff not penatrating the armor...

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 10:54:54 pm »

Do I have a war dragon?
Why yes I do, and he melts armor before trying to scratch, so its no big deal.

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 12:04:23 am »

Heh seems like war animals are useless due to the claws and stuff not penatrating the armor...

With the exception of dragons, this is correct. They don't even need real armor, even silk cloth will protect them.

Goblin thieves thrown into an arena with a war giant tiger, a war black bear, and a war gorilla can beat them all without breaking a sweat - the war creatures can't even penetrate the silk cloak he's wearing while thanks to a hilarious bug and empty sack makes a better mace then an iron mace.

Of course if you strip the goblin of his clothes first the combat is hilarious and brutal. The giant tiger latched on to his arm and shook it around till he ripped it off, while simultaneously disemboweling him with his claws.
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Mohreb el Yasim

• Bay Watcher
  • ♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 12:33:14 am »

I have war grizzly bears  :D.  Bring on the gobbos!
Pathetic, everybody seems to apreciate that oh now we can team bears .... i mean it is cool but it is one of the thing wich was alredy possible before (i even had war centaurs ;) )
Mohreb el Yasim

GENERATION 24:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experime

Raging Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • The mouse has become enraged! *DOUBLECLICK*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 03:16:33 am »

If you had war centaurs, you had a modded game. In past vanilla versions only dogs were trainable. Also, it seems you are mixing "taming" and "training".
Pages: 1 [2]