Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Dwarven Justice

(1/4) > >>

Shiv:
It's a bitch.

Those were Legendary Miners too.  No idea why they were flagged for Export violations as they were assigned to ONLY mine.

NoctisVampire:
Because nobles are such a bunch of alcohol-addicted, hate-monging glutton with hardly an idea what items are related to what profession...Sometimes we have to get used to it...but if they began to do such thing too much...you know what to do ;)
Mostly what they punish for ignoring their mandates are roughly profession-related, but sometimes they just grab a random dwarf and send them to prison(which usually means starvation/dehydration in a busy fortress(at least in 40d)) or, sometimes, hammerer(Which is usually instant death or permanent disability, usually the first option if your hammerer is quite handy with his *Steel Warhammer*(40d too...)).
(If memery serves, nobles consider the hauler that hauls the forbidden item to the trade depot the culprit for violating export restrictions, that's why your miners got punished)

Deathworks:
Hi!

Yes, the dwarf who hauled the item is the violator and gets punished. And you can't stop them from bringing items to the depot unless you keep them occupied otherwise - the hauling settings have no effect on depot hauling, I am afraid.

Deathworks

Shiv:
Sigh, that sucks.  I really don't even remember violating any export restrictions. 

I have chains built for a prison (and assigned properly) but it seems that my Mayor is blood thirsty.  I don't even have a Hammerer/true Noble yet.  I don't get enough migrants to handle a steady population and lose about 10 dwarves between each migration wave to varying things (lost 4 now to Justice problems).

Anyhow, my mayor is absolutely blood thirsty.  He just had a Smith (luckily not a very talented one) cleaved in half for not making 2 crossbows.  My Mayor did meet an untimely demise shortly after that though.  Not of my doing, either.  He'd been walking around on two Yellow feet for a couple years now and then recently died of infection.  I like to think it's the ghost of the Smith getting retribution.

Thedorfwhostoleyourcoffee:
By 'infection' I assume you mean magma and by 'ghost of the smith' I assume you mean waterfall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version