Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stories of the Lost and Found of the Multiverse: What happened before LaFOTM?  (Read 2804 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

So, after Lost and Found of the Multiverse crashed and burned (again godammit) I decided to hold this thread for fun.

A few pages back, there was a game called Godly Geneaology, which was about making up the fictional history of a dynasty of gods for a world that was newly born. Almost no limits, but all players kept it sane nonetheless. It died too early for my taste.

I liked the idea, and I was bored waiting for LaFOTM 3.

So, I decided to do this.

The Premise:
Explain various noodle incidents and events in the history of the Lost and Found. This can involve any existing universe, and some of your own. In a sense, Godly Genealogy only with almost any setting inside the LaFOTM.

Rules:
No canon characters can be mentioned or used in creating history. So no Leman Russ or Garens walking around.
No Mary Sues either.. I'd rather not see this little game of making up fictional history be fucked up by 'teh most amzing gurl evah who cn shot love beems and evrywun luvs hr".

So...enjoy, I guess?

Concept goes to Vorthon and Jbg97, for LaFOTM and Godly Geneaology respectively.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 11:10:56 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

How did I not see this? Concept makers activated tomorrow.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Lucas' Reality:
57 years before Lucas was born, a young enslaved man known as Marco Kelarn escaped his captors, and began a life as a spacer. In later years, he would be known as one of the most infamous spacer captains of all. After a bad run-in with the Alliance Navy, he was believed dead, when infact he settled down on a world called Aurora, and started a family. His grandson was taken in by the Alliance PsiOps program, long after Marco was dead. This descendant of his was one Lucas Alexander.

1.5 years ago: A small colony on the edge of Terran space goes silent after reporting a crashed starship. What happened afterwards is mostly unknown to this day.
1.4 years ago: The newly formed Team Chess is sent to investigate the lost colony. The inexperienced team encounters a Hybrid, which had subverted the entire Colonies' defenses, and crushed the minds of all inhabiting it. Alone and against the Hybrid, the team is forced to fight on towards the crashed starship, from which the Hybrid arrived in. Over the next 24 hours, repairs were made to the crashed frigate, while the newest member of the squad, Lucas engaged the Hybrid for an entire day and night.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 08:12:09 pm by OREOSOME »
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

New!Richard's Reality:
Japan:
10 years ago, the Port Island Incident occurred in Japan, and the Arcana Shadows were released onto the world.

Current day: the Shadows have spread through out the world, and the examples of a certain team in Japan has been emulated through out the world, including England. The certain team are hailed as heroes.

England:
10 years ago: Richard Collins seems to have nightmares of a breakout in a dark island, of horrible, terrible things. His parents dismiss it as a kid's nightmare.

5 years ago: He, having had regular dreams of this place, decided to put it behind him and forget it. Unrelated to this, he joins Roehampton College.

1 year ago: Richard encounters strange creatures one night in London, while walking home briskly. The creatures attack him, but the student manifests a powerful entity to fight them off, a Persona. He is saved by a member of Shadowbusters Ltd, a group devoted to fighting these things off in London.

Soon, among the members is one Richard Collins.