Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 603372 times)

Naes Draw

• Bay Watcher
  • She likes modding for their customizability.
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #2040 on: July 19, 2011, 12:18:35 pm »

This is Bay 12. Frankly, I think that's mild compared to things people have pulled.
[CREATURE:CAT]
   [NAME:sena cat:sena cat:sena cat]
   [INTELLIGENT] [MISCHIEVOUS] [FEMALE]
   [PREFSTRING:craziness]
   [SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_SHOES:UNCOMMON]
   [PERMITTED_JOB:MODDER]

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: July 19, 2011, 12:20:58 pm »

3. I'm not sure DD would draw something like that, but that's not the problem here. I'm pretty sure such kinds of pictures aren't allowed on this forum.

Oh? Let's put that to the test, shall we?

Spoiler: (SFW) (click to show/hide)
You could make it much less out of place by involving the dark fog instead of The Box. Having all of the stuff nearby could be fogging the memory some.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: July 19, 2011, 02:09:59 pm »

3. I'm not sure DD would draw something like that, but that's not the problem here. I'm pretty sure such kinds of pictures aren't allowed on this forum.

Man, Amala looks pissed that she can't remember that right XD

This is Bay 12. Frankly, I think that's mild compared to things people have pulled.
But.. But think of the children! And not the ones you killed with their father's crotch this morning!

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: July 19, 2011, 03:25:10 pm »

Man, Amala looks pissed that she can't remember that right XD

But.. But think of the children! And not the ones you killed with their father's crotch this morning!
You mean the ones who ran next to that river trying to get away from me and got dragged in by carp?
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: July 19, 2011, 03:38:23 pm »

LOL! Don't worry, I'm keeping it all work safe. We don't need another word of warning from Toady One.

*listens to the chorus of disappointed sighs*

Still, that doesn't mean you can't SUGGEST wild and crazy things, as that often leads to the most laughs. :P

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: July 19, 2011, 03:42:58 pm »

There was... that one thread. With the goblins. While NSFW images have gone by now and then without bans, and so did the notorious goblin thread, I think Toady said something along the lines of "for the love of all that is holy don't do this again".
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: July 19, 2011, 03:44:30 pm »

There was... that one thread. With the goblins. While NSFW images have gone by now and then without bans, and so did the notorious goblin thread, I think Toady said something along the lines of "for the love of all that is holy don't do this again".

The title of 'Goblin Fortress [NSFW]' still is buried deep into my mind. The things I saw there...

Cannot be unseen :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: July 19, 2011, 03:49:59 pm »

Anyway, we should get moving. Amala should head for one of the directions the signs are pointing at.
Have her check if there is anything written on the signs.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: July 19, 2011, 09:19:33 pm »

The title of 'Goblin Fortress [NSFW]' still is buried deep into my mind. The things I saw there...

Some unknown force steered me away from clicking on that thread. I am glad for it.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: July 19, 2011, 10:03:12 pm »

Some unknown force steered me away from clicking on that thread. I am glad for it.
more like now forgotten but will be blown up to crazy proportions like Threearms McGirlPuncher,
but enough about mellow threads that got deleted.
I wonder if having the princess be a sectoid could skate around the issue
So given how Drunk elves can get going off of threetoes stories the comment on the princess going to lead to a transition of a flash back where all the royal members got trashed and started streaking through the woods and Amala after seeing this quit her day job to join the rangers?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: July 19, 2011, 10:08:50 pm »

That could work.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: July 20, 2011, 12:32:53 am »

We don't need another word of warning from Toady One.
We have one?
Otherwise, nice ideas. Nothing to comment on those.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: July 20, 2011, 12:41:24 am »

We have one?
First time happened due to the 'thiiiiiiiiiis' spam.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: July 20, 2011, 12:50:22 am »

Im not seeing the images.

Hm. Bandwidth usage is at 5% of the limit, according to my Photobucket account. I wonder if your browser is blocking them for some reason. Are you just missing the latest update images, or can you not see images from any of my posts?

On another note, I forgot to post Amala donning her shoes. DoH! Ah well... such is the way of late night updates.

It appears to be all of them at this point.

I tried loading some of the images by grabbing the direct link from your posts and loading that.

I got a 404 not found.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: July 20, 2011, 05:58:42 am »

We have one?
First time happened due to the 'thiiiiiiiiiis' spam.
Where was that? I joined in the current second half of the posts, and didn't bother to read everything.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 185