Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 603482 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #315 on: May 06, 2010, 11:04:57 pm »

Hmmm... you have a point. But then we could use the fire as a sort of decoy, to lure the elephants away from the main group.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Kelbin

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:terrifyingly blocky features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 07, 2010, 12:28:04 am »

You know we could of used that last elf that died as bait while they get away but...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo...

Now hes dead and not spilling blood as Armok is pleased by!  >:( Infidels!
Coalition soldier cancels attack dummy brain: interrupted by Rocklet. x6
Rocklet has scuttled!
Crab has been crushed! x106
Coalition soldier has been crushed! x6
Crab has been crushed! x43

Raviaric

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_CARDBOARD_BOXES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 07, 2010, 01:24:42 am »

Send in the legendary armless biting children!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 07, 2010, 01:28:22 am »

ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Mikko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 07, 2010, 01:37:48 am »

Somebody give Amala some herbs. Quick. Light them for her. Give her a footmassage. Just goddamn spoil her. You don't want this caravan to end to it's berserking leader, an elite soldier grown tired to listening us.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 07, 2010, 03:43:43 am »

You all do know that we're going to lose at least 4 elves now, jumping around throwing flowers, singing 'thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis' and subsequently butchered by Amala.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 07, 2010, 03:45:40 am »

You all do know that we're going to lose at least 4 elves now, jumping around throwing flowers, singing 'thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis' and subsequently butchered by Amala.

why would amala kill the elves for extending their territory?
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Mikko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 07, 2010, 03:53:58 am »

Not if we
give Amala some herbs. Quick. Light them for her. Give her a footmassage. Just goddamn spoil her. You don't want this caravan to end to it's berserking leader, an elite soldier grown tired to listening us.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 07, 2010, 04:40:11 am »

Not if we
give Amala some herbs. Quick. Light them for her. Give her a footmassage. Just goddamn spoil her. You don't want this caravan to end to it's berserking leader, an elite soldier grown tired to listening us.

we do this
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 07, 2010, 04:54:51 am »

Not if we

we do this
Sounds good.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Rune

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 07, 2010, 04:58:34 am »

We should just start a fire, making sure that the elephants can see a great plume of smoke. No natural animal likes fire, and they'll run!

Goddamn morons are gonna get us all killed.

Not sure if DF elephants count as natural animals >_>

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 07, 2010, 05:18:44 am »

Damn it, we're gonna lose this.

*Grumbles to self*
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #329 on: May 07, 2010, 05:29:27 am »

Not if we

we do this
Sounds good.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 185