Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should I add next?

Post the response in the thread.
Post the response in the thread.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Fanciful Creatures Mod (0.71)  (Read 18658 times)

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fanciful Creatures Mod (0.54) New Poll
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2010, 07:42:40 am »

Well that didn't work. I even made a new metal that has the same qualities of skin. My suggestion: MAGMA. Everyone has it now. As The13thRonin says: Dig Deeper!
Magma cancels flow; interrupted by Ironblood.

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fanciful Creatures Mod (0.6) What do you want next?
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2010, 03:33:24 pm »

For the next release, I will be working on griffons and chimeras. Don't expect it until a day or two, as I am currently
busy.

I am sorry for the long delay, I've been busy and will be busy for quite awhile. I have State Exams every week this month, starting last week. I will continue when possible. If any of you would like to start on a creature for me, you will receive credit for the creature and many thanks for saving me time I don't have.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 09:13:10 pm by dragon1423 »

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fanciful Creatures Mod (0.61)
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2010, 03:00:41 pm »

0.61 is out. Just a few minor changes to the entities. I'll be working on the Automaton Fortress, and I still have limited time for that. So don't expect any updates anytime soon. Sorry for the delay.

EDIT: If you would be so kind, please test my Fanciful Creatures mod link in my signature to see if it works. It should now. I've been told it didn't before.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 09:51:27 am by dragon1423 »

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fanciful Creatures Mod (0.61)
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2010, 12:12:36 am »

It's been a while since the last update, but here it is. I always had an update ready, but never released it. I never got to the griffons or chimeras, but I have the qunari (Dragon Age:Origins), drow, and driders. I also fixed the bug with Centaurs not wearing equipment and not have a profession.

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fanciful Creatures Mod (0.71)
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2010, 09:05:35 pm »

I have decided to release the scythe. It is easily the most powerful weapon in the game. It compensates for the fact that centaurs cannot wear full body armor, leaving them at a disadvantage. Their size, speed, and scythes will now prove them a formidable foe. I fixed a problem with civilizations not showing up. I lowered the numbers of allowed populations and starting civs drastically so all civs could exist. I forgot about this, it was only supposed to be in my game. It is now fixed and I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

What do you want added next?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I change the regular golem into two separate golems: the steel golem ans stone golem. You can find them wandering in the caverns. THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE ANOTHER DOWNLOAD.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 03:43:59 pm by Daywalkah »

Alcoholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2010, 05:04:55 pm »

Is there suposed to be a civ named " Nothing " ? Came up on world gen.

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2010, 08:06:00 pm »

No. Is there an errorlog? I've never had this problem.

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2010, 10:20:02 pm »

I declare this project officially dead to me. Someone else can take over and start modding if they would like to and I would change the download to include any additions/changes. Sorry, I cannot continue.

Omnisiah

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2010, 05:38:43 pm »

Will this work with Direforged?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2010, 04:09:24 pm »

As far as I can see from the first post, nothing should conflict with Direforged.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
  • dwarven child care=!!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2013, 03:14:43 pm »

Someone should start working on this
Legend tells of a fort besieged by a dragon. When 79 brave recruits fell to its breath, the last dwarf of the fort took up arms. He sprung from his sickbed and claimed an adamant one sword before he bulrushes the dragon. A clean swipe severs the head. But the dragon claws him in the lower body and burns him alive. As he melts into a pile of booze and fat, I rename him Ronnie James Dio and change his profession to dragonslayer. He will forever be immortalized and worshipped as a dragonslayer God.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]