Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My best run in LCS (Let members die horrid deaths)  (Read 1700 times)

Vicid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My best run in LCS (Let members die horrid deaths)
« on: August 03, 2010, 02:30:49 pm »

Yo.

So in the past I'd always spend a ton of time raising my persuasion and recruiting the best athletes, the best combat doctors and (my fav) army vets for my combat squads.

We'd go in with body armor (Hand crafted by the best fashion designer I could find) and deliver amazing speeches at the AM radio station.  I'd be careful, methodical, and I would soon grow bored and drop LCS for another month.

Then I read that you can recruit child laborers in the conservative nightmare and my LCS playing changed forever.

What could be better than an SUV full of dead children/dead hostages, a brainwashed scientist and a seven year old grizzled vet with no nose finally escaping from the deathsquad pursuers?

Money is also no object playing this way.  So long as the streets are patrolled by deathsquad members your brownie sellers will be killed instead of arrested, so replacing them quite easy.

I only wish I can keep this going without changing child labor laws/getting rid of deathsquad police.

Yannanth

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 05:43:56 pm »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:10:34 pm by Yannanth »

ProfessorA

• Bay Watcher
  • don't close your eyes, they'll get your eyelids
    • View Profile
Re: My best run in LCS (Let members die horrid deaths)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 09:40:23 pm »

Also completely different:
Made my main char/leader a charismatic honeypot.  used persuasion to fundraise/recruit at the stripclub, with a stable of two dozen seduced sleepers reaching into every conservative organization.  sadly the ccs stumbled on my hideout before I could brainwash a squad of stormtroopers to wipe them out first.