Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: "Friendship" enchancer ver 1.4 for 31.13  (Read 35991 times)

Arkenstone

• Bay Watcher
  • Perfect Clear Diamond
    • View Profile
Re: "Friendship" enchancer
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2010, 05:23:18 pm »

This utility works, but it's still unstable.  Chernobyl worked as well as Three Mile Island, until the lack of safety precautions caught up with it.

Quote from: Retro
Dwarven economics are still in the experimental stages. The humans have told them that they need to throw a lot of money around to get things going, but every time the dwarves try all they just end up with a bunch of coins lying all over the place.

The EPIC Dwarven Drinking Song of Many Names

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about logic/computing; I'm majoring in the topic.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2010, 07:54:59 pm »

Just noticed, Dwarf traders will bring more 'friends' with them in cages, and they have skills too!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 10:56:41 am »

New version:
pi^2=> labour enabler, and race changer (safer than enabling slavery but you can only have 1 race as main).

Disclaimer:
I have no idea what I am doing, somebody should take away my hack tools...
Or as Arkenstone accurately said:
This utility works, but it's still unstable.  Chernobyl worked as well as Three Mile Island, until the lack of safety precautions caught up with it.

For hackers:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

P.S.
Humans, Dwarfs, Elfs are ok, goblins didn't work (pet embark) and kobolds are treated as animals... Strange, why kobolds are animals?

Strangely with 'race change' and few immigrant waves I have a squad of iron men, unfortunately fire rain killed dwarfs, elves, kobolds and humans... :/
Edit n+1:
MADNESS new migration wave had many iron men, including 2 iron men child (WTF is iron men child?) elves, kobold and human child... Truly diverse fort...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 02:42:59 pm by darius »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: "Friendship" enchancer pi squared
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2010, 08:25:00 am »

sweet thanks for the update darius but not being able to instant tame the non tame people in the embark area really dampens some of the dreams of demonic workers, and give adventurers the medical care they need if they get an infection or a broken limb.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 12:23:03 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2010, 02:54:19 pm »

Does this work for 04? Just wondering. If not, can it be updated? This utility is amazing.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2010, 04:15:07 pm »

so the race changer only work with those in the civ or just those in the area?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
Re: "Friendship" enchancer sqrt(pi^5) for 31.06
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2010, 06:24:39 am »

it changes your default race, so you can change it to e.g forgotten beast, but if slavery is not enabled then you will lose instantly. If it is enabled next immigration wave will be forgoten beasts...

Also bump for update.

Edit: new version stability update (hopefully)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:49:07 am by darius »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: "Friendship" enchancer sqrt(pi^5) for 31.06
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2010, 11:39:03 am »

it changes your default race, so you can change it to e.g forgotten beast, but if slavery is not enabled then you will lose instantly. If it is enabled next immigration wave will be forgoten beasts...

Also bump for update.

Edit: new version stability update (hopefully)
A Forgotten Beast Fortress? thats madness! (and would be too easy if they were unkillable)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
Re: "Friendship" enchancer sqrt(pi^5)+ε for 31.06
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2010, 11:40:41 am »

my iron-men fortress got slaughtered by demons. It was so sad...

Julius Clonkus

• Bay Watcher
  • [NIGHTMARE_FETISHIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2010, 11:46:49 am »

Oh, so you get other races by changing the default race and waiting for migrants?

Damn, I never figured that out. Might be useful to mention that somewhere in the first post unless it already is and I didn't see it.
Holy schist, this thread is mica me sick.
DF Players never truly leave.  They just abandon the fortress for a few years and then reclaim.

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 12:22:34 pm »

Oh, so you get other races by changing the default race and waiting for migrants?

Damn, I never figured that out. Might be useful to mention that somewhere in the first post unless it already is and I didn't see it.
But you must have at least one of those. You could use Runesmith and tame e.g human, then change race to human and wait for migrants.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2010, 01:07:59 pm »

07 is out. Looks like you need to update it again.

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2010, 01:15:56 pm »

If anyone is too lazy (or for some other reasons) does not want to run program with "-f" command to update the offsets.txt then please paste this into offsets.txt:
Code: [Select]
Thank you.
*this was a public announcement by Dwarf & dwarf inc*

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Friendship" enchancer sqrt(pi^5)+ε for 31.06&31.07
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2010, 08:17:48 pm »

08 is out.

Offsets:
Code: [Select]

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
Re: "Friendship" enchancer ver 1 for 31.08
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2010, 05:36:09 pm »

Bumping for update... Yeah i know my versioning system sucks. (and i wanted to use only irrational numbers)...

See first post for new features!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10