Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56

Author Topic: Godhood I Play Thread  (Read 73204 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: Godhood
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 02:42:17 pm »

I prefer to let my knowledge be known via the power of my ACTs.

Alex, deciding that that place needed a decent light source, made a big ball of gas around an Unobtanium core, then set fire to it. He basks in the new light, then decided that regular old red-yellow flames are boring, so he makes them black and defeats the purpose, but it's still a good light source. He then changes his form to something less flammable... like a minature version of what he just made, which once again, defeats the purpose. He then decides that there needs to be something to think about, how he turns some of the spare gas produced by himself into  solid plates, then makes them revolve around a smaller core.

I make a sun, then change it so it burns black. I also turn into a small black sun and make a planted composed of moving plates (planes?).
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 02:47:27 pm »

I want in when you have space.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 02:47:58 pm »

Just post your God template, Karnewarrior, and your time will come.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 03:11:12 pm »

Quietly Luna awoke within the emptiness of the void. As her awareness grew of the vast nothing surrounding her, she saw the black sun that gave a strange sort of light to the space. Its harsh light was too bright for her, she much preferred the darkness, but there was none of that either. There was simply nothing. But this did not disturb Luna, she saw the great nothing as a canvas, her fingers the brush, and her will the paints.

She moved to a point far from the black sun, until it was just a twinkling star in the sky. Satisfied, she reached out, and took a bit of the ether in her hands. She molded it, compressed it, and formed it until it took the shape of a many faceted jewel almost perfectly spherical in shape. Into this she breathed her power, and the crystal began to glow softly with a gentle light. She named it Maia. And Luna was pleased.

She had a gentle light much more to her liking, but she wished to make more. She took more of the ether in her gentle fingers, and more and more, shaping many crystals. Some huge, the size of mountains, some tiny, like grains of sand. These she set in motion around Maia, forming a great ring of matter circling about it. The great ring formed the world of Aether, the shimmering lands. Luna took form and walked upon Aether’s plains, surveying her creation. And Luna was pleased.

Act 1: Create crystal star Maia.
Maia is very dim, producting a soft blue light. It's light would be only enough to produce evening or twilight like light on worlds near it.

Act 2: Create Aether, the shimmering lands.
Aether takes the form of a ring of land around Maia. All the land, so far, is formed from crystals, the mountains are huge ones, but most of the crystal are tiny, forming a shimmering sand.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:13:41 pm by Fortis »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 03:20:14 pm »

Alex is in awe of his fellow god's work.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 03:21:39 pm »

Name:Carnis
Spheres:War, Technology, and Knowledge.
Personality: "War is won not ny the strongest of arm, or hardiest of heart, but by those with the most brilliant minds"

A warrior through and through, Carnis is blunt, strong-willed and deliberate. He doesn't care about hurting others feelings and will just as quickly get in a fist fight as avoid one. While his worshippers vernerate war, they will not actively seek it.

Appearance: A scrawny teenager, who moves with unnerving deliberation and certainty. Wears silk clothing of the fashion that day. Always carries a weapon.

Carnis is working the barrier between the worlds, trying to be released to create.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 03:30:30 pm »

elan looked, and saw how the others were making a universe. "hey, that looks fun! but it looks so lonely...". and so elan made creatures, creatures optimized to live on this planet of moving plates, and placed them. then he created banjo the clown, an avatar of himself to guide the creatures.

elan creates creatures that live on the planet, and creates banjo the clown as his avatar.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 03:34:20 pm »

As Natus awoke, he had little idea of what was going on around him in the vast emptiness of the void. Already strange objects were beginning to appear. Shifting into the form of a giant, five-tailed fire fox, Natus circled the strange black star with curiosity.

"This star will allow many worlds to grow."

Racing off into the darkness of space, millions of miles flew by in the blink of an eye. He stopped, prepared to create a world to cater to his own curious ambitions.

Natus would create his own world orbiting this strange black star. A utopian world of endless beauty. Giant waterfalls, majestic trees, shimmering oceans of the deepest blue. It would serve as the canvas for the creatures that would live on it and thrive. All under the oddly beautiful black-sun.

Hopefully Alex, his fellow diety would not take offense to a new planet drawing it's energy from his star. Perhaps one day Natus would be able to offer assistance in one of his own creative projects. Natus only wanted to see things be born, flourish and grow to become better then he made them.

Create the planet Natus, a very earth-like planet.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:41:52 pm by Knave »

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 03:37:14 pm »

question: are we aloud to do non-act talking between the gods?
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 03:40:48 pm »

question: are we aloud to do non-act talking between the gods?

Completely. All of this kind of interaction (along with any other non-direct-impact interactions) can be played in flavor as much as you like.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2010, 03:41:51 pm »

but can we do it in posts without acts?

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2010, 03:42:10 pm »

but can we do it in posts without acts?

Yes, you can!
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2010, 03:43:48 pm »

"so guys, what should we call this place? and on a side note, who are you guys?"

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2010, 04:02:53 pm »

As Elan spoke, Luna regarded the merry bard. “I am Luna, mistress of the night and dreams, and creator of Maia and Aether. It is good to meet you.” Luna said in a soft voice. “I did not make the void, so I don’t have the right to name it. But if I did, I would call it Foundation, because it is upon this void that our creations are built.”

“Though I am but newly formed, I’m eager to see what worlds can be built. The worlds of shifting layers, and the world of forests and oceans look beautiful so far, but the light of their sun seems harsh to me.”

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2010, 04:04:46 pm »

"hmm... maybe it needs one of those... what is it... magispheres? no... hmm... what are they called?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56