Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Locksmith's workshop, Keys and locked doors

<< < (7/7)

Draco18s:
...you still haven't stated what it adds to game play other than "it's more realistic!"Yes.  It's more realistic.  But so is dwarf poo and we're not adding that because it's not fun.What makes keys more fun over an access list?

Omath Erius:
quote:Originally posted by Draco18s:
<STRONG>...you still haven't stated what it adds to game play other than "it's more realistic!"Yes.  It's more realistic.  But so is dwarf poo and we're not adding that because it's not fun.What makes keys more fun over an access list?</STRONG>Also, to my knowledge, dwarves would REALISTICIALLY sleep for a few hours of every day rather than sleeping one conseutive week every month.dwarves would REALISTICIALLY eat more than one mushroom a day, provided more was availableThat said, i'm all for immense keyshop drama."The mayor called, he needs us to forge the key to the city."
"Dammit Clark! Our brass stocks our low enough without wasting it on commerative riff-raff!"
"So what do we do?"
"We're going downtown.""and what exactly do you plan on telling the board?"
"I'm going to tell them the truth, that those imported locks are as safe as *Cedar 'Keep Out' Signs*."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version