Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Countries At War: Let's Redux This. TURN 1 NO LONGER COMMENCING.  (Read 8001 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Countries At War: Let's Redux This.
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 12:41:58 am »

Jordan then.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 12:52:49 am »

Thar we go. One more player for the slaughter. ;)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 01:00:17 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
After carefully reading information gathered from agents about surrounding countries around the world, GDI officials have only concluded that the non-aggression pact between New Zealand and Australia has been verified and is in effect.

And after reading reports of many countries heavily arming up their armies, and readying their defences, they have also reason to believe that countries shall be starting a worldwide conflict amongst themselves, with many neutral countries caught in between.

GDI has recognized the following countries preparation for war.
Great Britain. Led by King Kilakan.
Sri Lanka. Led by a person known as Virex.
Germany. Led by Lord Inquisitor.
New Zealand. Led by the new President of New Zealand, Tarran. (The last one "Unexpectedly" died of natural causes.)
Australia. Led by the proclaimed Emperor only known as Jonathan.
Czech Republic. Led by the czechoslovakian known as Barbarossa.
Greenland. Led by the individual known as Ultimuh.
Jordna. Led by the man known only as Archangel by his followers, and contacts we have in Jordan.

Further information shall be let out to high command after it has processed.
Field Commander of the Firestorm Task Force is signing out.

Turn coming later.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 01:17:47 am »

china orenge please
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 01:28:04 am »

Alrighty. You're in. Right in the middle of a bunch of us, be prepared to get mauled. ;D
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2010, 01:33:46 am »

First matter, non-aggression pact.... damn, I can't work out who no Non-Aggression with.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2010, 01:47:59 am »

First matter, non-aggression pact.... damn, I can't work out who no Non-Aggression with.

The way I see it, you have four possibilities that will actually affect you:

maxicaxi, which would remove a close opponent.

Me and/or Emperor Jonathan, which would remove 1/2 moderately close opponents (though there's the matter of discussing non-aggression with both of us, and one or both of us might not agree.)

Virex, which would remove a moderately close opponent.

Or Archangel, which would remove a distant opponent.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2010, 02:17:15 am »

NOOOSSS!!!
Reading through the THREE pages I at first hoped for Australia (being an Aussie) but was beaten by John ages ago, so I began looking for Japan, also gone. My Third Choice was China... And once again I was beaten....

I would take Cuba, but its not there (too tiny to see or I am just blind). If I could take the whole Carribian to count as one 'country' then Maroon, if not Russia. Maroon...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2010, 02:25:29 am »

Cuba IS there. So you're in luck.

That's 12 players. Man, everyone say goodbye to the world as you know it. Because it's not going to look that way when we are done.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2010, 02:28:26 am »

Cuba IS there. So you're in luck.

That's 12 players. Man, everyone say goodbye to the world as you know it. Because it's not going to look that way when we are done.
Isn't that Jamaica...?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2010, 02:30:03 am »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2010, 02:32:21 am »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2010, 02:34:41 am »

...So do you want Cuba or Russia?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2010, 02:35:51 am »

...So do you want Cuba or Russia?
Lets go with Cuba. Via Le Presidenta...

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2010, 07:40:15 am »

Czech Republic. Turquoise.

Lordinquisitor, the Czech Republic would like to avoid conflict with Germany.

From: Lordinquisitor the Kaiser of the holy roman empire of the german nation.
To: Barbarossa, leader of the Czech Republic.

Long have the people of the czech republic been our friends and neighbors. I don`t want to spill your blood and i`m happy to accept a truce. May your true enemies fall swiftly.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 07:42:00 am by Lordinquisitor »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11