Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [NEW Community] Deephome, the home in the deeps  (Read 4804 times)

Marconius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [NEW Community] Deephome, the home in the deeps
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 08:32:45 pm »

Okay, .04 is out (yay!), but I'm a bit busy with a coming exam on Wednesday, plus The Great Toad in the Sky will probably need to iron out a couple bugs in this version that have managed to sneak in.

I'll most likely start the fortress up tomorrow, post some screenshots of the starting seven and whatnot. The bulk of the game will probably not happen until the second half of the week.

By the way, we still have open spots!

addictgamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Developer
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 09:07:33 pm »

Yay, I love it :D

Ok, take your time.
I'm patiently waiting for the ability to mine and construct palaces in adventure mode.
Barony. A 3D, multiplayer roguelike I am developing.

Marconius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 07:49:53 pm »

Ugh, exams suck... haven't had any time to play today and probably won't have any tomorrow either. My apologies.

I'll try to get stuff started on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

r3d5kull

• Bay Watcher
  • Hows this look for professional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 09:18:38 pm »

Hey this sounds pretty sweet, I like the idea of the road and dungeon. Well let me cut to the chase I would like one of the miners, however if we get attacked let me lead the militia. The guys name should be johann and profession name should be pick happy maniac. Also, if possible make my guy really happy, which in turn makes him maniacal, but because I hate being evil (not really) make my guy love everyone atleast make your writing entries if you make it like that imply it thanks :P

PS: I have exams soon too, ugh stupid reality...
Pages: 1 [2]