Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15

Author Topic: Middle age Countries At War. [I'm sorry, but it's done.]  (Read 22108 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Middle age Countries At War. [I'm sorry, but it's done.]
« on: April 30, 2010, 11:37:12 pm »

Whelp, Paranatural convinced me, and now I'm doing it. Let's hope I have the motivation to carry this on to the end.

This is the world as it is now. Currently, not much is happening. Yeah. But that's about to change, because your job is to take it over. However, you're not the only one who's trying to do it...

Current map now:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

See this if you want to know more about the highs and lows of the world. (Note: I suck at names)
Spoiler: Stuffs (click to show/hide)

Signing up uses colors in certain areas, because I simply don't have the patience to use any other way. Note, you HAVE to state the area, otherwise I will skip you until you pick an area.
Spoiler: West (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Center (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: East (click to show/hide)

Once you pick an area and country, decide the name of the country (optional) and the color you will use (needed) [your custom color. not the map color, for your empire].

Rules.
Spoiler: The rules. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Units (click to show/hide)

The game is closed to new players.

Current nations:

Paranatural: The Glorious Emerites. Blue. Capital location, Center red.
Spoiler: units (click to show/hide)

Archangel: The Glorious Empire of Glory. Very dark blue. Capital location, East very dark blue.

Emperor Ultimuh (Ultimuh): The Golden Empire. Orange. Capital location, East purple.

Neyvn: The Kingdom of Bristing. Cyan. Capital location, Center pink.

Emperor Jonathan. Red. Capital location, Center dark blue.

Wimdit: Tribe of Shoshone. Brown. Capital location, West green.

King Canalan (Canalan): Lebenrhine. Green. Capital location, East green.

Askot Bokbondeler: the republic of The Port. Pink. Capital location, Center orange.

Neutral units:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Status on diplomacy:

Spoiler: Custom pacts (click to show/hide)

W=War, P=Preemptive Strike, N=Neutral, G=Non-Aggression Pact, M=Mutual Defense pact, A=Alliance.

Hostility state:
Code: [Select]
       P A U N E W C A
       A R L E M I A S
       R C T Y J M N K
       A H I V O D A O

PARA   X N N N N N M N
ARCH     X N N N N N N
ULTI       X N N N N N
NEYV         X M N N N
EMJO           X N N N
WIMD             X N N
CANA               X M
ASKO                 X

Custom pacts:

Code: [Select]
PARA   |
ARCH   |
ULTI   |
NEYV   |1
EMJO   |1
WIMD   |
CANA   |2
ASKO   |2

« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 09:33:31 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Middle age Countries At War. (currently open to players)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 11:40:48 pm »

Ohh, I'll take the Center map: Red as my spot. Country name: The Glorious Emerites
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 11:43:05 pm »

Ohh, I'll take the Center map: Red as my spot. Country name: The Glorious Emerites
Uh, what's your custom color? Sorry if I didn't make it clear that you need one.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 11:44:58 pm »

I'll take East, very dark blue as my location. Country name: The Glorious Empire of Glory. Colour I will use: Very dark blue.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 11:47:23 pm »

I like Blue
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 11:50:58 pm »

I take Center purple, at right lower corner.
It's a part of the Southern Wastelands now that I look at the map.

Uhm.. I would name the country if I knew of the local races?
Is it only humans or what?
I am also undecided about the custom colour, but I'll choose one when I get more info.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 11:55:46 pm by Ultimuh »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 11:54:12 pm »

I 6take Center east, Purple, at right lower corner.
It's a part of the Southern Wastelands now that I look at the map.

Uhm.. I would name the country if I knew of the local races?
Is it only humans or what?
Only human... Unless you want to create some for role play, but it has no in-game effects.

Also, it's east, not center. :P

So do you want purple as your custom color?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 11:57:09 pm »

Ah my bad..
Hmm.. I think.. Orange is a good color.. can you tell me about the area I have chosen?
So that I may decide the cultural stuff about the nation, and a name.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:01:33 am by Ultimuh »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 12:05:29 am »

Okay, I'll think something up...

The southern wastelands are the farthest deserts from any known large water body, they are mixed in with dry plains. They are known for being the driest deserts in the known world. Very few have gotten more than a few miles in and lived to tell the tale. None have got to the end and back. They are very rocky, and are known for having springs sprinkled around, but they are not that common. The ancestors of the southern wastelands came from balixes forrest, after passing though Darni's dawn desert. Your empire is founded upon a large, seemingly endless spring.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 12:10:08 am »

Hmm.. Sounds interesting.. So the people would have adapted to such conditions..
Large endless spring? Uhm.. is it water spring or what?
Anyway.. The culture might be sililar to egyptian or persian or something middle eastern..
or something entirely different perhaps?

Also, I have trouble with names sometimes..

edit: Oh and what are the local wildlife (if there are any)?

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 12:11:28 am »

I'll take east - purple.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 12:16:20 am »

Hmm.. Sounds interesting.. So the people would have adapted to such conditions..
Large endless spring? Uhm.. is it water spring or what?
Anyway.. The culture might be sililar to egyptian or persian or something middle eastern..
or something entirely different perhaps?

Also, I have trouble with names sometimes..

edit: Oh and what are the local wildlife (if there are any)?
Yes, water spring. persian type civilization. And don't come knocking on my door for names, I suck at them too. :P

WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, well, as I know it at least. ;) (currently without Emperor Jonathan)

I'll take east - purple.
Why am I so hard to understand? What's your custom color, for your empire? And normal Purple is taken, do you mean light purple? ???

Edit: I quoted myself, not a good sign from a GM. :D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:20:08 am by Tarran »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 12:26:10 am »

Henceforth the nation shall be known as The Golden Empire.
(Let's just say that it's the translated name, since I have no idea what else to call it.)
It's current life-time regent is Alexandro De Ultimuh. (Going by Emperor Ultimuh, so lets just call him that.)
The reason why it's called The 'Golden' Empire is because the sand, when the sun is it it's highest, might look golden to some people.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:27:43 am by Ultimuh »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 12:50:34 am »

I will take the Center Orange (the one flanked by Bristing's Helm and the Sands of Gaia...

The Kingdom of Bristing...
Last Descendants of those that once ruled from the Helm to the Sisters of Ice. Now their remnets remain. Great Archers and Calvary...

Their banner is that of a Tree who's roots reach far under the ground as if holding the whole world together. Its Backing colour is that of Teal...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:52:07 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2010, 12:51:09 am »

I change my choice to Centre - Dark Blue, custom colour red.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15