Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 3656 times)

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 07:30:40 am »

I have played a dozen pvp rounds and have yet to encounter a rude person. Most are very friendly to noobs since they can choose not to play with you if they want and also the matchmaker seems to do an acceptable job now.
Tell your wife to relax and that for the most part the community is laid back, friendly, and even helpful(if the battle isn't too hectic).
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 08:32:18 am »

Yeah... I've been playing practice games with friends almost exclusively. I've played some games with real people and overall the community's ok. I'd say about half of the games I played had someone that constantly verbally abused people, but that's just another slot on my ignore list. You don't REALLY need to hear what they're saying anyway, right?  :P
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

SeaBee

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolves are atheists
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 01:05:14 pm »

Thanks guys, that gives me hope! I'll be sure to make liberal use of the ignore list, too.

thack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2010, 03:19:13 am »

Semi-necroing the thread, but just found this game and looks pretty interesting. Although haven't played it PvP yet. Are there any other Bay12ers who regularly play this online?

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2010, 05:19:23 am »

Semi-necroing the thread, but just found this game and looks pretty interesting. Although haven't played it PvP yet. Are there any other Bay12ers who regularly play this online?

I normally play it every day, but the Starcraft 2 demo has been eating my time, I will defiantly get back into it when school stops eating my time 
Thank you based dwarf.
Pages: 1 [2]