Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

I hate you all and especially those cannibalistic dwarfs

(1/14) > >>

warlockd:
I wasn't really interested in DF as I just couldn't get over the text interface.  It wasn't till recently I downloaded it with a mode that had most of the graphics replaced by tiles..

I played the damn thing for 18 hours, though the night.  Now I am playing it again using the text interface as its a bit faster and clearer in some respects.

Just thought I rant:P

Marconius:
MWAHAHA! Now your soul belongs to the Toady One!

Urist McDepravity:
Once you pass the curv cliff, there is no way back. You will detest other games which lack the depth of DF and even start to dream in ASCII.

Diablous:
*puts on black robe* Welcome! You are one of us now! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!

uber pye:
IÄ! IÄ! TOADY ONE! FHTAGN!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version