Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Temporal Anomaly: I've got a baaaaad feeling about this

<< < (27/120) > >>

piecewise:

--- Quote from: Pathos on May 11, 2010, 08:21:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: piecewise on May 11, 2010, 08:16:23 pm ---Dreams of the Halcyon: Essays of Peace: Several famous authors gather together to share their visions of a possible world without war.

Pale white shadow: Ruminations on our closest neighbor: A collection of scientific papers about the moon

Washington:The rise and fall: Chronicles the rise to power of Lawrence Washington and his eventual in-statement of permanent marshal law in America.
--- End quote ---

Pale White Shadow has the highest chance of being useful to us, I reckon, as international politics is probably not all that useful in our current situation, whilst we MAY find something of interest in the moon book.

I'm not able to decide. Everyone else who appears to have disappeared?

--- End quote ---
I'm beginning to think this belongs in the RP board since, in so far, we seem to be getting only about 4 or 5 people participating and I know more then that frequent this board. *Shrug* I 'unno

smigenboger:
Eh, I thought I was overplaying a little, so I gave the others some game-time

>Study time is over. Its time to think of some goals. The 'Watchers' have taken note of the rifts in time, and there are still cell phones to be marketed. These American or English scientists may have the materials available to help with time travel, unless that becomes a 'power'

Oh no, if it's going to be doomed, it would be cool to wrap up a conclusion, I love time-altering stories

piecewise:

--- Quote from: smigenboger on May 11, 2010, 08:30:36 pm ---Eh, I thought I was overplaying a little, so I gave the others some game-time

>Study time is over. Its time to think of some goals. The 'Watchers' have taken note of the rifts in time, and there are still cell phones to be marketed. These American or English scientists may have the materials available to help with time travel, unless that becomes a 'power'

Oh no, if it's going to be doomed, it would be cool to wrap up a conclusion, I love time-altering stories

--- End quote ---
Doomed, no, I intend to keep this thing going till either no one is playing or we all reach a point we can comfortably call "the end".

And, as of right now, there are multiple ways to wander through time, from machine and super power to sheer dumb luck and random occurrence. You are rather unstable in your time period so you may drop somewhere else at anytime but there are ways to initiate it on your own. 

As per goals, go ahead and work those out amongst yourself and the other players and let me know when you have a specific thing you'd like to do. I can't really make the character think of goals on his own because I know to much and would skew the story. I can however tell you that you have about long enough to read one more book, get a short nap or do something that takes about 2 hours before the bombing finally stops. Use it wisely because this is when it officially gets fun.

smigenboger:
>Sleepy time, it's been quite a while since you slept. It would also be nice to carry something more deadly than a briefcase around, if the opportunity arises. I'm guessing the weapon from the woman is obliterated by now

Pathos:

--- Quote from: smigenboger on May 11, 2010, 08:49:57 pm --->Sleepy time, it's been quite a while since you slept. It would also be nice to carry something more deadly than a briefcase around, if the opportunity arises. I'm guessing the weapon from the woman is obliterated by now
--- End quote ---

This.

Also, for a long term goal, we should find out whatever played with us (during the Seizuretron game) and made us into some kind of crazy superhero. AND, if we last here long enough, try and stop the war and maybe start a cult revolving around us.

Let's see if others believing we're a god CAN make us more powerful.

Oh, and...
>Try and find a book satchel to carry the other books in. At the very least, they might absorb a bullet or two.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version