Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Enter: View thoughts and preferences.  (Read 2722 times)

kirunobliv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Enter: View thoughts and preferences.
« on: December 11, 2007, 10:48:00 pm »

Post yours. Mine is my sig :]
quot;..." - anon., Emo

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Re: Enter: View thoughts and preferences.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 11:05:00 pm »

PTTG??, Space Captain:

PTTG?? has been ecstatic lately. He ate a decadent meal recently. He has been comforted by a pet recently. He has admired a simply sublime game recently. He has been accosted by dispicable spammers recently. He has been satisfied at so-called 'work' recently. He has complained of the lack of spontaneous explosions recently. PTTG?? likes Computers, teh internetz, DF, Tremulous, explosions, Arnold Palmers, and Gooies for their alternating layers of potato, cheese, sour cream, garlic, and bacon. He absolutely detests George H. Bush.

P.S. It turns out that 'sublime' means 'under the lintel' what?

[ December 11, 2007: Message edited by: PTTG?? ]

A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 01:22:00 am »

Torak has been happy lately. He has been happy with being punched in the face by the lust for adventure. He talked with a friend lately. He made a friend lately. He slept uneasily due to insomnia lately. He was accosted by terrible vermin lately. He has suffered minor injuries lately. He has had a satisfying sparring match lately. He observed a fine Gothic 2 lately. He is getting used to tragedy.

[ December 12, 2007: Message edited by: Torak ]

[ December 12, 2007: Message edited by: Torak ]

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

GreyMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 01:55:00 am »

GreyMario has been bored lately. He has eaten a poor meal recently. He has played a boring game recently. He has recently slept uncomfortably for some unknown reason. He admired a fine computer lately. He likes chips, soda, games, and cats for their mysterious tendencies. He absolutely detests boredom and sleep. He needs soda to get through any day.
t''s not illegal. The government just doesn''t want you doing it.

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 02:00:00 am »

ReignonYourParade has been apathetic lately. He has screwed himself over recently. He has eaten a decent meal recently. He has been caught slacking off lately.
ReignonYourParade likes glass, pirates, webcomics, calzones and cats for their aloofness. He absolutely detests school.
He needs cookies to get through the working day, and grumbles only mildly at the WAY TOO HOT weather.

[ December 12, 2007: Message edited by: Reign on your Parade ]

ou''re just as free to state your opinion as I am free to completely disregard it.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 04:06:00 am »

Caz has been nervous lately. They talked with a friend recently. Has been caught in the rain recently. They need Dwarf Fortress to get through the working day.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:53:51 pm by Caz »

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 08:10:00 am »

Dwarfaholic has been ecstatic lately. He ate a fine meal lately. He has talked to a friend lately. He has been satisfied at school lately. He has complained of the lack of a well lately. He has made a satisfying download lately. He has admired own fine game lately. He has admired a masterwork mod lately. Dwarfaholic likes computers, games, music, obsidian, sarcasm and forums for their wittiness. He detests elves.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 10:55:00 am »

Sappho, Legendary Female Gamer

Sappho has been fine lately.  She slept uneasily due to insomnia lately.  She has been stressed out by graduate school applications lately.  She has complained of hunger recently.  She has had a decent drink recently.  She has admired a masterwork novel recently.  She slept very uneasily due to insomnia lately.  She has admired own fine monitor recently.  She has been accosted by a terrible supervisor recently.
Sappho likes spring, humor, Sailor Jerry rum, mellow music, exercise, and cats for their fuzzy cuddly love.  She absolutely detests the United States health care system.  She enjoys working outdoors and grumbles only mildly at inclement weather.  She needs sunlight and fresh air to get through the working day.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 12:14:00 pm »

Armok as been UNKNOWN_WORDGLOSS lately. He has read awonderful story lately. He has complained about the lack of time lately. He has been annoyed by mortals lately.
Armok likes cats, computers, milk, UNKNOWN_WORDGLOSS, maggots, reading, roaches, and kobolds for their personalities. he don't like working outdoors but grumbles only mildly at inclement weather.
He absolutely detests humans.
He need time to get thought the _ day and is staring to _ slowly due to its sacristy.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

DuncanFrost

• Bay Watcher
  • Urban Legendary
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt account.
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 01:52:00 pm »

Duncan Frost has been ecstatic recently. He was quite pleased with making an artifact. He ate a decadent meal lately. He had a satisfying sparring session recently.
Duncan Frost likes good music, ninjas, females, dismemberment, Terry Pratchett for his comedy and the Hoosiers for their music. He absolutely detests American foreign policy.

quote:
 He absolutely detests George H. Bush

It's George W. Bush.   :p
Toady looses a roaring laughter, fell and terrible!
Toady has butchered a spammer!

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 02:53:00 pm »

My updated signature. Of note is that my bedroom is no longer cluttered, but my dining room is *(CLUTTERED)*.
This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 03:43:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by DuncanFrost:
<STRONG>It's George W. Bush.    :p</STRONG>

His dad was George H.W. Bush, PTTG might have meant him.  Both of em are...  Well, I'll keep my scathing political opinions to myself.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 04:19:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Sappho:
<STRONG>Both of em are...  </STRONG>

I will finish your sentence for you: "...evil!"  :D
Was that what you wanted to say, I think everyone whit the smallest bit of intelligence would agree.
The only reason he came to power is that most people don't have that.

I'm not very good at politics...

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Eagle of Fire

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Fire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 04:49:00 pm »

Hehehe... I'm not very good at politics either, but it's because I willingly try not to think about it. I think most people who have good values and some integrity in life do the same too... Not that's a good idea, but anyways. You get my point.

It been some kind of a tradition now for Wiki regulars to create their own thoughts and preferences. For example, I have mine on my user page.  :)

I am on a hot streak... literally.

kirunobliv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 05:52:00 pm »

Woah I thought this thread would be scofed at. Yay.

(and I'd rather we leave politics at the door, cause discussing politics *online* and *in a forum* just makes baby jesus cry.)

And for everyone that has had un happy thoughts... :[ hope things look up for you!

quot;..." - anon., Emo
Pages: [1] 2