Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Enter: View thoughts and preferences.  (Read 2723 times)

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: Enter: View thoughts and preferences.
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 06:17:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Armok:
<STRONG>
I will finish your sentence for you: "...evil!"   :D
Was that what you wanted to say, I think everyone whit the smallest bit of intelligence would agree.
The only reason he came to power is that most people don't have that.</STRONG>

Keep uneducated political opinions on another forum.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

kirunobliv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 06:24:00 pm »

/agree wholeheartedly with above poster.

Back to profiles!

quot;..." - anon., Emo

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 06:34:00 pm »

Sorry. *looks guilty*  :(
I actually agree as well, I don't know why I posted that, the only thing i know about him is what is said on "an inconvenient truth", "bush is bad" really sums up my knowledge about politics, now you have helped me expand it to "bush is bad. politics should not be discussed on the internees.". You have tripled my knowledge about politics. I also live kind of like on the other side of the world, so I can only agree that my opinion is irrelevant.  :(
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Bullion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 06:44:00 pm »

Bullion has been happy lately, He read a good story lately, he took Joy in eating Pie lately, Bullion Like Gold, Platinum, Irn Bru, Haggis,  Cats for their aloofness and Dogs for their personalities, He is Disorganized, he cannot handle stress, he admires tradition, he needs Irn Bru to get through the working day, and cannot remember the last time he had some.

Irn Bru.

Bullion cancels witty informative post: Interrupted by Logic

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2007, 05:11:00 am »

Kagus has been content lately.  He ate a very good meal recently. He slept for twelve hours recently.  He enjoys games, books, women, dogs for their openness, beer for its tastiness, and philosophizing for its meaninglessness.

He does not do more than is strictly necessary, is befuddled why people like him so much, and needs entertainment to get through the day.  He is getting used to disappointment.

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 01:58:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Torak:
<STRONG>

Keep uneducated political opinions on another forum.</STRONG>

As well as most educated political opinions, unless they apply to Dwarf Fortress (such as concerns over the Dwarven Economy and universal health care. I forget which thread... )

This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 02:03:00 pm »

Greiger has been reasonably content lately. He has played a legendary game recently. He has played an excellent game recently. He has received a positive response from a respected job recently. He has had an argument with a manager recently. He has lost a job recently. He is happy that a modding experiment worked recently. He enjoyed a truly decadent drink recently. He accidentally destroyed an expensive possession recently.
Greiger likes steel, greatswords, dragons for their terrible majesty, and Dr Pepper for it's wonderful taste.
He needs soda to get through the working day.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Jefepato

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2007, 10:20:00 pm »

Jefepato has been content lately.  He ate an excellent meal recently.  He talked with a friend recently.  He has been satisfied at school recently.  He has been caught in the rain recently.  Jefepato likes pizza, computers, video games, and Buffalo wings for their greasy spiciness.  He absolutely detests onions.  He hates working outside and grumbles severely at inclement weather.  He does not need alcohol to get through the working day, but it certainly helps.

Arkan15

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 10:31:00 pm »

Arkan15 has been content recently. He has admired his own fine Super Metroid recently. He is annoyed by the destruction of his *Laptop Computer*. He has read a good book recently.

Arkan15 likes women, Dr. Pepper, WoW, DF, and reading. He needs candy to get through the day. He detests sunlight.

IP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS!
YOU ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!
Pages: 1 [2]