Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Envy's Assassins  (Read 864 times)

Qloos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Envy's Assassins
« on: May 07, 2010, 09:40:37 pm »

Game Summary
This is a forum game based around the use of Google Maps.  Two players compete to find and elmininate a imaginary person who wanders around in the real world.  Players use real world information to strategize, localize and eliminate this imaginary person.  The first person to accomplish this goal becomes that imaginary person and must try to survive. 

Although real adresses are used for refrence, any use of this game to find information about a - real - people is strickly banned.

The participants private message or email their actions to the Game Manager, (me.)  "News Headlines" will be posted in this thread and will be based on player actions that are publicized, leaked, revealed or otherwise brought to the attention of the general public.  Important random events will also be broadcast in this thread.

Rules
To be updated and refined as the game progresses.
Spoiler: Turns (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Action History (click to show/hide)

With all the rules stated lets get to the game.
May 7, Noon.  Public News Bulletin

There is currently a man named "Bruce Wayne" who is restricted to the "Squamish BC" Area of Canada.  An hour ago he was spotted walking north from the corner of Cleveland Ave and Bailey St, (49 42'09.18"N  123 09'00.82"W) eating a hamburger.  Rumor has it that he's a targeted man and people want him dead.  He's been spotted with a black cape and is a Squamish resident.

First two people to post saying "I want to play" get to play, please fill out this sheet and pm it to me:
Character name, (First and Last name):
Character appearance:
Starting location, (street corner or Latitude Longitude):
Starting inventory, ($500 Max):
One major advantage, (skill) your character has over others:
One major piece of information you know about Bruce Waye:
Your Next Hour of Action:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 09:35:26 am by Qloos »

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: Envy's Assassins
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 01:43:01 am »

Sounds fun, but it also sounds difficult and kind of complicated.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 04:36:06 am »

Character name, (First and Last name): Alexander Kyrby
Character appearance: Black, messy hair, black suit, black tie.... lot of black.
Starting location, (street corner or Latitude Longitude): Bailey Street.
Starting inventory, ($500 Max): Pistol, and all the ammo I can get.
One major advantage, (skill) your character has over others: Shooting
One major piece of information you know about Bruce Waye: He's my target.
Your Next Hour of Action: Stalk him.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Qloos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 09:34:06 am »

May 7, 1PM.  Public News Bulletin
Some crazy person was seen wearing black and toting a gun where the famous Bruce Wayne was seen two hours ago.  Some people suspect he was trying to follow him, although how he would acomplish such a thing, when Bruce Wayne is no longer there, is a mystery.  The cops were quickly called to the scene.  [50:50 Chance Alexander Kyrby Wins VS Natural Event]  But the man was long gone when they arrived, police suspect he ran to the North randonly.  Moving at a rate of 2km/hour on foot, he is now on the corner of Discovery way and Industrial Way.  The police are moving in to apprehend him.

Bruce Wayne has made a telephone call to authorities from his home saying "That man's a Joker!" 

The Squamish Ford Dealership is having a sale on used trucks, all trucks half price for the next 24 hours!
Spoiler: FordDealership (click to show/hide)

Note to Exkirby: if you make your actions private through pm or email, the majority of your actions will be secretive and will not be broadcast.  Furthermore, you can still request one additional piece of information about Bruce Wayne.

This is a game about deciet, traps and planning.  Be evil.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 09:37:39 am by Qloos »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 11:22:31 am »

Can I get a 60:40 natural ratio if I choose not to take any data?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 02:46:52 pm »

Character name, (First and Last name): Yuri Kletznov
Character appearance: Tall, Long Brown Beard, Trench Coat, Ushanka, Boots
Starting location, (street corner or Latitude Longitude): Standing outside Tim Hortons on Progress way
Starting inventory, ($500 Max): Switchblade with poison resivour, Kukri knife
One major advantage, (skill) your character has over others: Proficient with knives
One major piece of information you know about Bruce Waye: He is the night?
Your Next Hour of Action: Walk south from my position and try to find a pay phone. Find Bruce Wayne in the phonebook. If multiple adresses are found, ask around. If only one is found, head there.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 02:50:25 pm by Labs »
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.