Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Author Topic: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Canceled  (Read 37628 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Its a Double Feature! [1 replacement needed.]
« Reply #495 on: June 26, 2010, 05:22:32 pm »

No, you're really allowed to attack whoever you want. Spending the game trying to attack somebody who's very hard to read is questionable if you aren't doing a good job of it though, as it makes it look like you just don't feel like actually participating.

I wasn't about to let a Rysith lynch pass easily after he revived me though:
Well, hopefully we'll get some clarity, particularly on Org, in the near future.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Canceled
« Reply #496 on: June 26, 2010, 06:35:10 pm »

Oh well, GG anyway.  At least I had RW pegged.

Couldn't scum have sent RW to kill Org and they polish each other off, then hope we could fail a lylo?  Oh well.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Its a Double Feature! [1 replacement needed.]
« Reply #497 on: June 27, 2010, 11:58:09 pm »

I wasn't about to let a Rysith lynch pass easily after he revived me though:
Well, hopefully we'll get some clarity, particularly on Org, in the near future.

Yeah, I was actually hoping that that would be enough to get scum to come after me night three: After reviving, I was basically a vanilla townie and wanted to try to draw them away from killing you with the threat of more confirmed townie.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 28, 2010, 02:02:38 am »

And if Rysith died, I would claim it was my job to kill him but then I turned townie since he was night killed, hence why that would make me partially confirmed, unless someone doesn't beleive the claim of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2010, 10:24:00 am »

I was busy trying to think of how I could get people to target me without acting scummy or doing something extreme like asking to be targeted.  I only got hit once.

Who targeted me N1?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 04, 2010, 11:33:22 pm »

I was busy trying to think of how I could get people to target me without acting scummy or doing something extreme like asking to be targeted.  I only got hit once.

Who targeted me N1?
Mr. Person used his follow on you.

So, I'm back folks and I want to apologize again. Crappy setup and a flaky host don't exactly make a very good game.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 06, 2010, 03:30:56 pm »

I was trying to guess who was going to get nightkilled.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 06, 2010, 10:11:15 pm »

Irony!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 06, 2010, 11:56:25 pm »

No, that's when cows hit you with a branding iron.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]