Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: MixMod for 31.25 v0.9  (Read 46016 times)

Ieb

• Bay Watcher
  • A Breakdancing Ogre
    • View Profile
Re: MixMod for 31.17 v0.8
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2011, 06:32:55 am »

I hope it does get continued AND my Dungeon Keeper mod is removed from this.
I don't have the time to work on that anymore and thanks to learning this and that about modding, I know that the DK mod is a huge pile of shit. I MIGHT be able to fix it if I really put time and effort into it, but considering how unlikely that is, yeah. Better just remove it from this pack altogether.

I probably should have told about the mod removal confirmation before but noo, I'm too god damn busy.

Sdonourg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MixMod for 31.17 v0.8
« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2011, 11:44:25 pm »

Thanks to Ieb, this mod is still alive. ALL HAIL IEB.
Now I'll update the first post and DFFD entry.

Ieb

• Bay Watcher
  • A Breakdancing Ogre
    • View Profile
Re: MixMod for 31.25 v0.9
« Reply #137 on: July 11, 2011, 01:24:49 am »

I'll take full responsibility for the added content and the possibly unseen horrors which might unfold due to them. Although the previous version had some pretty horrific moments already, what with driders arriving from the underground and tearing my legendary army apart without taking a single casualty.

But yeah. Took like a week to get all the mods to work without errorlog mentions(some use vanilla raw files with light alterations and then there's the lovely duplicate mentions).

I just hope I did everything I planned to do. I never actually wrote down my plans so I just went by memory and wrote what I did on a txt file. Oh well.

In before traders exploding due to all the various deadly stone we now apparently have(screw you volcanic rock, making my miners choke and rot(first choked, second rotted from the inside from their spine and brain)).

Also, to celebrate the new version of MixMod, I started a Succession(or maybe a Community if no one wishes to play) fort with the mod. Brutality is to be expected, one way or another.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 01:47:34 am by Ieb »

Sdonourg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2011, 01:48:59 am »

Forgot to mention: if anybody wants new mod to be added, just post the suggestion here or PM me.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2011, 04:07:23 pm »

Well, I am rather suprised to see my mod in the list. So I belive I must thank you for it.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2011, 07:15:23 pm »

Can you just tack it on to existing raws or would that create new issues?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2011, 07:21:13 pm »

Can you just tack it on to existing raws or would that create new issues?
I belive it would, you need to delete the original raws folder and place the one from the mod there. It should be easy to add stuff that isn't in this mad mix, anyway.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2011, 02:39:20 am »

Oh goody, I can't imagine how this is going to work. I'll try it out.

And thanks for adding my mod. Appreciate it :)

EDIT: It crashes on linux. Works on wine though, so no worries.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:52:59 am by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Eldrick Tobin

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC: MODDING_UNDWARFY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2011, 11:06:38 pm »

Quote from: Sdonourg
Aspectus Lolin(v. .82.1)

Someone's using it and I found out? Squee! OhMyGosh! OhMyGosh! OhMyGosh! OhMyGosh!
--
Eldrick Tobin
Behold the unimpressive Aspectus Lolin mod. || My Little Arachnid Fortress attempt...
I mumble to myself on tumblr... Sometimes about DF Modding.

Jake

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember Boatmurdered!
    • View Profile
    • My Web Fiction
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2011, 10:19:43 am »

Very glad to have my firearms mod included, but I think the version on DFFD needs a minor bugfix that I posted in the thread (my Internet connection is currently a bit on the intermittent side), and the mod just plain won't work without adjusting entity_default.

With Deon's permission, however, I'll modify the ammunition reactions to be compatible with the Wasteland mod for you.
Never used Dwarf Therapist, mods or tilesets in all the years I've been playing.
I think Toady's confusing interface better simulates the experience of a bunch of disorganised drunken dwarves running a fort.

Black Powder Firearms - Superior firepower, realistic manufacturing and rocket launchers!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2011, 04:40:22 pm »

I guess I should point out that you didn't copy all the stuff from Nchardarhk, such as centurions and the related bodies found on body_default.

If you wish to include my mod in the next version, be sure to copy those.

Befenismor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2011, 04:52:12 pm »

this should be renamed to blanda upp!
1024: You brag about your golden goblin ejaculator.

goukaryuujin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2011, 11:21:19 pm »

Reminds me of what i did for the shits and giggles a few weeks ago. Only on a much dwarfier scale.  :P
My wife, on the other hand, is sitting right next to me on her own computer playing DF, and her worldgens and embarks yield copious amounts of flux and iron. Armok likes her best.
Ok I stuffed up some how... I have Forgotten beasts and Mosswines as a Hostile Civ...

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 21, 2011, 12:00:29 am »

Make sure to fix up those missing speech.txt files in data. Oh, and this seems to eat up RAM for some reason :P.

Ieb

• Bay Watcher
  • A Breakdancing Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2011, 12:40:46 am »

There's still missing data/speech files?
Shit. I thought I found and fixed all those.

Well they only pop up when the creature in question is attempted to be placed so it makes sense.
This mod has just so much crap in it that it everything competes against each other in order to get into the world.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14