Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: MixMod for 31.25 v0.9  (Read 45728 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: MixMod for 31.25 v0.9
« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2011, 03:21:35 pm »

I love this mod do to all the crazy  8) is it still being work on?
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

yamamushi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Fortress
« Reply #196 on: November 04, 2011, 04:56:28 pm »

I have yet to be able to run this successfully on OSX Lion, I don't know if there is something wrong with the Dwarf Fortress client or if my MacBook Pro can't handle it. The client will crash after I choose an item from the main menu, and I haven't been able to even continue to starting to generate a world with it. The client does work when I use the vanilla client though, so I'm wondering if this is a problem with the OSX client not playing with the mods nicely.

- Note - I am currently testing a long worldgen on OSX through Wine and will update with my findings.
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper GOLD - 475+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 04, 2011, 05:15:46 pm »

as far as we are aware, it's not being worked on.

When the next version comes out (and all the mods are updated for it), and it still isn't being worked on, I'll try to update this myself. Until then, there's always the succession fort, TargetGuild, check that out.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

yamamushi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Fortress
« Reply #198 on: November 04, 2011, 06:10:08 pm »

- Note - I am currently testing a long worldgen on OSX through Wine and will update with my findings.

This mod + DF on OSX Lion running under Wine seems to work without any problems, dare I say smoother than it went on two different computers running Windows 7 64bit :D

Dig Deeper GOLD - 475+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2011, 06:24:43 pm »

Alright so. I'm having weird problems. Had them two worlds in a row. Dwarves can't make standard axes. I also can't appoint positions other than expedition leader and broker. This of course, mean my only way of fighting is traps and dorfy contraptions. I've noticed this early thankfully. Will generate another world and have a look after, because I kinda want to be dwarves. Other than that, all the workshops work nicely and such. Actually, I'm probably better off reinstalling the mod.

Edit: AHA! A lot of the positions are appointed by themselves. Fixing now. And that did nothing. I tried entity default, so if that's not the standard dwarves list, what is. Errorlog is blank aside from some language problems and such.

Edit2: Treid copy pasting standard values from 31.25 raws. No dice. This probably needs a regen to work doesn't it.
Most entity changes require a new world
Hurr durr.

Edit3: World gen did nothing. And yes I did put the new raws in the root raw folder for df.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 01:25:21 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2011, 05:46:11 pm »

Found a way that worked finally. Downloaded targetguild save because I knew things worked there, copied raws, replaced, and generated a new world. It worked, dwarves survived, and they have plump helmets too. Noble positions are all working as well. So let the Fun begin. Not sure why the raws in the official download are broken the way they are, you should probably find a way to fix that.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 15, 2011, 11:48:48 am »

Corrosion gunpart making is broken because nothing is considered durable. Need to gen a new world after adding the tag to things.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 16, 2011, 07:10:33 pm »

This still being updated? I wouldn't say all mods are in this yet. My mod isnt. :P

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 16, 2011, 07:43:36 pm »

This still being updated? I wouldn't say all mods are in this yet. My mod isnt. :P

As far as I am aware, no. Haven't heard from creator in a long, long time. I'll make a new version, once the next DF version is out and there are some mods for it.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Ieb

• Bay Watcher
  • A Breakdancing Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 17, 2011, 06:16:39 am »

Do learn from my mistakes though and make the mods with graphics included actually have functioning graphics.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 17, 2011, 08:20:07 am »

I'll make a new version, once the next DF version is out and there are some mods for it.
Do you realize that you will have to work from the first day of the release? I already have some pre-modded new interactions for Genesis :D.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2011, 08:28:53 am »

I'll make a new version, once the next DF version is out and there are some mods for it.
Do you realize that you will have to work from the first day of the release? I already have some pre-modded new interactions for Genesis :D.
Yes, I know. But I'll have a lot of free time and it gives me an excuse to look through the RAWs of other modders.

yamamushi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Fortress
« Reply #207 on: February 25, 2012, 01:45:29 am »

Now that the new version is out, is anyone actively working on porting these over to 34.* ?

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]