Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: H4cker  (Read 12149 times)

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
H4cker
« on: May 12, 2010, 02:45:09 pm »

You are a computer hacker, a rather elite and british one at that. You were just slowly stealing money from the Bank of England when you were disconnected. You attempted to reconnect but your internet had been cut off. You immeadiately set out to find the source of this problem, and what had caused it. A quick check of the rear of your homemade monster of a rig shows that everything is plugged in correctly, so you begin to walk downstairs. You are about halfway down the steps of your small, two story house when the lights turn off. Rushing back to your room you find that your electricity has been cut off, what do you do?

>
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 03:01:13 pm by Omegastick »
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: H4cker
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 02:46:40 pm »

>Twiddle your moustache and exhibit some dry british humour.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 02:47:48 pm »

>Decide that you must be being chased by Agents, and hack your way out of the Matrix.

or

>Head out the nearest fire escape.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 02:54:06 pm »

Get out NOW
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 03:00:16 pm »

>Twiddle your moustache and exhibit some dry british humour.

You twiddle your moustache and try to think of something funny to say about the subject, but can only think of how dim witted the upper class are.

>Head out the nearest fire escape.
Hmm, would a small two story house have a fire escape?

Get out NOW
You decide that this is the most sensible option, the window is the closest exit so you head straight for it. You jump at the closed window with your foot forward in a pseudo flying kick and smash through the glass with ease. Upon doing this you realise that you may have to hit the ground rather hard after a two story fall and brace yourself just before hitting the stone floor.

Injuries:
Right arm - minor pain

>
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 03:02:55 pm »

>"Damn, that hurts! Let's just hope nobody gets too...armorous. (Get it? Armorous? Oh, I do belive I have outdone myself)"

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 03:04:10 pm »

>"Damn, that hurts! Let's just hope nobody gets too...armorous."
Oh the good humour you come up with, sometimes you roll on the floor laughing at your own jokes.

Injuries:
Right arm - minor pain

>
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 03:05:01 pm »

> Walk away nonchalantly, circling the block to look for anything out of the ordinary.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 03:07:12 pm »

> Walk away nonchalantly, circling the block to look for anything out of the ordinary.
You ignore the pain and head through your dark back garden to the gate exiting to the front garden. A quick glance around shows nothing out of the ordinary, although it is very dark, so you cannot see your best.

Injuries:
Right arm - minor pain

>
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 03:09:50 pm »

>Inspect the streets to see if there is anybody else.
>Look inside the parked cars to see if anybody is waiting in one.
>"I do hate it when I'm kept In the dark about these things. (Oh, there's no stopping me tonight)"

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 03:24:03 pm »

>Inspect the streets to see if there is anybody else.
You look around the immeadiate area, not seeing anyone, before taking a quick walk around the block and, again, not finding anyone. Although, you don't manage to pluck up the courage to walk into the dark woods just over the road from your house.

>Look inside the parked cars to see if anybody is waiting in one.
You decide to check the cars parked near your house. Upon drawing closer to a red Volvo you think that you can see someone lying down in the back seats. Carefully sneaking up on the car you peek inside, seeing a dark figure you wonder what you should do.

>"I do hate it when I'm kept In the dark about these things. (Oh, there's no stopping me tonight)"
Your sense of humour really is immense, you're on a roll now!
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 03:31:41 pm »

>Go to the nearest telephone cell; call a cab, go to the airport, move to cuba.
Long Live United Forenia!

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 03:37:05 pm »

>Go to the nearest telephone cell; call a cab, go to the airport, move to cuba.

This, but don't call a cab. Rather knock on the window of the car, and ask the person inside, can he take us to the airport.

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 03:37:18 pm »

>Knock on the door of your neighbour's house, ask if they have experienced similar problems (lack of power, etc)
>head back into your house, gather possesions (money, mobile phone, passport, etc), and anything incriminating.
>Go to airport and look for next flight to brazil/cuba/somewhere that won't extradite you
>"I remember going abroad once - I went to euro disney. There was almost a spot of trouble with the gendarmes, but I got out of it. They didn't realise that I had been taking the mickey. (Oh, I should be writing these down...)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 03:44:28 pm »

Realize you're not a hacker, but a cracker script kiddie. Hackers are cool, and clime is not cool.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7