Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: H4cker  (Read 12150 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: H4cker
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2010, 11:08:30 am »

The wild west is very relevant. We still have cowboys.
Unfortunately they are not awesome.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2010, 12:14:22 pm »

No one in England has 'tea time' anymore, except maybe the very old and the very posh - it was a Victorian thing, and is about as relevant to modern Britain as the Wild West is to modern America...

Wait, are you saying that all this tea stuff never happened?  :'(

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2010, 12:19:20 pm »

No one in England has 'tea time' anymore, except maybe the very old and the very posh - it was a Victorian thing, and is about as relevant to modern Britain as the Wild West is to modern America...

Wait, are you saying that all this tea stuff never happened?  :'(

From what I understand, England went over to Asia to stab it with a british flag, and found tea plants growing around. They somehow decided to brew them and said "hey, this stuff is good" and then try took craploads of it home and tea drinking became a tradition in Britain. The Victorian era is apparently the British equivalent of the Wild West.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2010, 12:22:19 pm »

Yer, it was a joke based on the fact that the wild west is greatly exaggerated.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2010, 12:23:59 pm »

> Take the copper's face out of the mud. We DON'T want to kill anyone- if you don't then eventually someone will say "hey, you know, he hasn't killed anyone or anything, maybe he's innocent" or at least you won't have a murder investigation following you. Murder > hacking as far as law enforcement agencies are concerned.

Unless we already DID murder someone in cold blood, in that case bust a cap in his a**.
The copper will be dead by now...
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2010, 12:34:56 pm »

> Take the copper's face out of the mud. We DON'T want to kill anyone- if you don't then eventually someone will say "hey, you know, he hasn't killed anyone or anything, maybe he's innocent" or at least you won't have a murder investigation following you. Murder > hacking as far as law enforcement agencies are concerned.

Unless we already DID murder someone in cold blood, in that case bust a cap in his a**.
The copper will be dead by now...

Well make it look like an accident then!
Because it was.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]