Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need help on token for book modding  (Read 1028 times)

Nightcore Angel

• Bay Watcher
  • Noice! Now, keel over and DIE!!!
    • View Profile
Need help on token for book modding
« on: January 29, 2017, 11:10:43 pm »

Im making a book mod, so far ive found [ANY_AGE], [ANY_PRONOUN], [NO_ART_NAME], [NAME], [NOUN], [ADJ], and  [PHRASE]. Is there other token that im not aware of? I can't found this in the wiki, so i came here instead.
Thanks for your help in advance.

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Need help on token for book modding
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 08:48:55 am »

Im making a book mod, so far ive found [ANY_AGE], [ANY_PRONOUN], [NO_ART_NAME], [NAME], [NOUN], [ADJ], and  [PHRASE]. Is there other token that im not aware of? I can't found this in the wiki, so i came here instead.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Interesting research, how did you gather that information?

There's a improvement called [PAGES] on the wiki in the reactions category. What that could be combined with i dont know.

Possibly, you could inscribe a book with a [ART_IMAGE] or [ILLUSTRATION] and then pin the quire into the book as a additional page, but thats VERY speculative.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 08:51:05 am by FantasticDorf »

Nightcore Angel

• Bay Watcher
  • Noice! Now, keel over and DIE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 10:11:54 am »

There's a improvement called [PAGES] on the wiki in the reactions category. What that could be combined with i dont know.

Possibly, you could inscribe a book with a [ART_IMAGE] or [ILLUSTRATION] and then pin the quire into the book as a additional page, but thats VERY speculative.
ehehehe, these token already exist in the the book_instruction/book_art raw, im hoping that there would be more.
Anyway, ill try your suggestions, ill keep this open if by any chance anyone else know more

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 10:38:46 am »

ehehehe, these token already exist in the the book_instruction/book_art raw, im hoping that there would be more.
Anyway, ill try your suggestions, ill keep this open if by any chance anyone else know more

If that doesn't work try adding improvements to the sheets before adding them as pages.