Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

[0.31.03] Pregenerated worlds lets post some.

(1/3) > >>

Urist the Dwarven Pirate:
So back in 40d we had a bunch of seeds and saves of unique or desired worlds all horded up so we could get the worlds we wanted quick any easy.  I say its time to start building up the stockpile for 0.31.03 as well!  So start posting the seeds and saves to your awesome worlds!

Deathworks:
Hi!

I am sorry, but I think we should wait till 31.04 gets released.

For one thing, that release should come in the near future (originally, Toady One even hoped to have released it by now). And for another thing, it fixes some bugs that were seemingly caused during world generation (missing fish) - so I think that 31.03 worlds are not that useful (^_^;;

Deathworks

twwolfe:

--- Quote from: Deathworks on May 13, 2010, 02:58:39 pm ---Hi!

For one thing, that release should come in the near future (originally, Toady One even hoped to have released it by now). And for another thing, it fixes some bugs that were seemingly caused during world generation (missing fish) - so I think that 31.03 worlds are not that useful (^_^;;

Deathworks

--- End quote ---

so it wasn't an annoying coincidence that my dwarves could never find any fish?

Deathworks:
Hi!

--- Quote from: twwolfe on May 13, 2010, 03:04:18 pm ---so it wasn't an annoying coincidence that my dwarves could never find any fish?

--- End quote ---

Well, it was a co-incidence that you got hit by that bug (^_^;; You see, that bug seemed to be something that hit you when you are unlucky - in most of my maps, I got fish without problems. But it is a reported bug that Toady One has noted as fixed in 31.04 (which is yet to be released).

Deathworks

Urist the Dwarven Pirate:

--- Quote from: Deathworks on May 13, 2010, 02:58:39 pm ---Hi!

Deathworks

--- End quote ---

Good point but Toady said that old saves would be compatible and it would be a shame if some one has generate a rare feature and we just let it go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version