Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Demi-Gods: An idea for an RTD-gauging interest and maybe some tips.  (Read 3314 times)

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
Re: Demi-Gods: An idea for an RTD-gauging interest and maybe some tips.
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 05:53:43 am »

yay!
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 06:38:13 am »

So, i would join as a descendantof Odin. (Not enough information about Ba`al or Moloch..)

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 06:39:08 am »

start this. NAO!
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 08:54:35 am »

I was going to start writing up the info last night, but I was damn tired, so...

I also mentioned that I have loads of math homework and then the final next monday, HOWEVER, I can certainly start writing up the info this morning.

I think we've already reached 6 players, which is the point where most RTDs around here start. You guys still have to pick what powers (I'm thinking 3 at maximum to start with) you want and also the general appearance of your character. I don't think I'll do skills for this one as its my first GMed RTD so as to keep it a bit simple.

Also, one last thing, I'm not entirely sure on when to do a roll for what for a turn, so if it looked like I messed something up, let me know.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 09:05:47 am »

just wing it man, if it seems to you that it deserves a roll,then make it, ill do character pretty soon

Powers:

Shapechanging (Cosmetic and functional)
Illusions
Aura of Confidence (a trickster has to be pretty confidant and i couldnt think of anything that was not either op or waaay to specific)

Appearance: Only features that remain constant are

Eyes; slit eyed (i know coyotes dont have slit eyes but i think its a good identfier) with the whites having a faint rainbow of moving colours on it

Hair; all forms will have at least a lock of faintly glowing silver hair

Tail; allways has a coyotes tail, regardless of whether or not the form should have a tail of a different description
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:12:24 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 09:27:39 am »

Aura of Confidence (a trickster has to be pretty confidant and i couldnt think of anything that was not either op or waaay to specific)

Maybe I can make that into some kind of modifier, not sure. The rest is good.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 10:00:39 am »

appearance: a stereotypical demon who has the lower half of a horse.
name: drex.
powers: fireball.
bow and arrow.
summon imp.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 10:06:50 am »

Let me think a moment..

Powers:

Wisdom (Could sometimes gain some knowledge, could pray for it, or could get some godly inspiration from time to time. Whatever you deem appropiate. Possible also some kind of prophetic powers.)

Martial power (Well, self explanatory. Odin was associated with the Wild Hunt, Berserkers, and ofc. the Einherjar. Maybe my character could know how to brew some berserker drug, or could invoke it.. )

Some kind of Rune magic?

Obviously you`d have to balance them accordingly..

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 10:07:59 am »

Guys, I made a new thread, although the body of it is finished. I'll copy what you guys have put here, but they still need names of course.

@LordInquisitor: Maybe like a Martial Trance? Giving a boost to some rolls? I haven't worked out a combat setup yet. The other two I'll have to think on.

Everybody that has posted here that they want to join, please post a full character sheet on the new thread, I've already moved the info you have already posted here onto that thread.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:26:11 am by smjjames »
Pages: 1 [2]