Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Another Use for Skulls...

(1/3) > >>

MickEfinn:
On a treeless map, it's hard to use wood to make buckets, especially for sick or injured people.And we have skulls, which have only one use; totems.I, Good and Noble Toadster, would like to drink out of the skulls of my enemies.I Jewel Encrusted Skull of a troll, menacing with spikes, would be perfect for raising the morale of a wounded dwarf.And yes, yes  I know that might cause problems where a skull might dissolve (Lye I think) that need only be addressed by doing what the alchemists have done, which is demand specific containers. Non-Skull for anything non-water I suppose.But it's doing something with them semi-useless skulls, and it would be one hell of an artifact to make a bonecrafter legendary with   :).Thank you for your time,M Finn

Baneslave:
How about using skulls as catapults ammunition? Mostly scaring, but think about sharp unicorn skull landing to your head.

nil:
Personally I want to pave a road with the skulls of my enemies.

puke:
ooh.  Bone Blocks and/or Skull Blocks.  and the ability of catapults to lob blocks instead of raw stone.  that would be perfect for all the issues.well, all except the one where you want to make bone mugs, but need to make them out of skulls.  and also need to use mugs in addition to buckets.

Asehujiko:
quote:Originally posted by nil:
<STRONG>Personally I want to pave a road with the skulls of my enemies.</STRONG>My thoughts exactly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version