Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

wall type description

(1/1)

dyze:
when looking at unmined wall, it would be nice if there was a description detailing what you can do with that particular material type.i just struck Mica, the game paused so you figure its something important, i just have no idea what  mica can be used to (if anything at all)..couldnt really find anything on the wiki on this particular material.

Lightning4:
There's already a list of stones with importance in the stones catagory. If the stone type isn't there, then it's not important.Microcline, Mica, a few others give a notifier when you find them, but have no current use.

Garthor:
Are you kidding?  Microcline is the be-all end-all for building outside strutures.  Nothing strikes fear into opponents like bright cyan fortifications.

Seryntas:
I prefer marble, personally.  Nothing like a stately tower of white marble to show you're the boss.Plus, microcline isn't actually that color; look it up.

BurnedToast:
quote:Originally posted by Seryntas:
<STRONG>I prefer marble, personally.  Nothing like a stately tower of white marble to show you're the boss.Plus, microcline isn't actually that color; look it up.</STRONG>Maybe not as bright as it is ingame, but the green variety is a decent match. It should be called Amazonite, but Toady is trying to avoid real world place names for things (which is why we have one-hump and two-hump camels).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version