Destination based
- 4 (80%)
Other (specify)
- 0 (0%)
Don't know/don't care
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: Rebirth RTD Chapter 2- turn 3: Ready to go  (Read 50482 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD Chapter 2:The planet- turn 2: R.I.P. Scissors
« Reply #450 on: September 15, 2010, 06:06:15 am »

an asteroid belt is unlikely to be seen in the near future since you don't have a spaceship. gorges however are something I missed during map generation. I even have some ideas on how I could throw you into one.
RAM, you gave me great ideas. You should give suggestions more often.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 16, 2010, 07:34:22 pm »

I'll hop in the vehicle and go where everyone else is going...

And i'll search for weapons in it
Back to Mafia with me!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 16, 2010, 08:14:10 pm »

I will take the tyrannical position of proclaiming that we will go towards the capital unless someone protests.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 07, 2010, 03:30:16 pm »

It has been a month?
wow. time runs fast. You people should bum this thread once in a while.
Unluckily, university is not going to start anytime soon, and when you have nothing to do it is easy to lose the sense of time.

In the last few days I wrote a turn. Next update should hopefully be largish, but I don't know exactly when it will happen. Your characters will see sunlight and breathe fresh air for the first time since the events described at the end of chapter 1 ( the mabali incident doesn't count. The 2 people involved were too busy ). If you want a specific reaction to this, feel free to tell me by pm.

I'll be unavailable for the whole weekend, Friday included, so any error might not be fixed soon. That is also the reason for which I am not sending a pm about the turn.

Quote from: throwing the stone away
RAM:I sit anywhere near Digital Hellhound, and try to muster the strength for some healing magic...
 Digital Hellhound: head over to the flying car and attempt to fix arms with disgusting method, no matter if the car gets all bloody
“RAM,  I am going to fix my arms. Can you help me? I want to cut the outer nerves and then remove all the solidified skin. The arms seem to be still healthy below all that useless mass. I am not sure I can do this alone”.
“ok, I’ll help. Let’s do it.”
Hellhound’s mind probes again the arms, finding nerves and destroying the unneeded ones painlessly. Then, the true work begins. A thin layer of skin starts to break around the old arm.
“I don’t feel anything. Now is the time to cut the arms away, RAM”
The minds of both focus the magic , breaking, burning and cauterizing , till the old arms are finale separated from the bone and muscle.
“let’s get rid of those things now”.
Said that, RAM grabs Hellhound’s arms and begins to pull. Nothing happens at the beginning, but slowly the solidified skin starts moving, like gloves. Suddenly, the stone arms detach and ram falls backward.
Hellhound watches his old arms in awe.
“I can move them! Finally!”
Ram gets up
“Yes, wonderful. But now everything here is bloody. The stains won’t go away from clothes easily. Now, let-s clean ourselves a bit. I have a feeling that we are going to leave soon, and I surely don’t want that vehicle to be full of blood”
Quote from: Diakron
I'll hop in the vehicle and go where everyone else is going...
|With a perfect leap you enter the car and take a seat in front of Flintus. Satisfied with your perfect entrance, you sit down.

Quote from: Jetsquirrel =
Try to start up the engine by focusing to create some magic just at my hands
golem helps
|”We need somebody to supply magical power to the engine. I think I am going to try it” you say, just before you hear the sound of the agonizing metal of the vehicle frame, when the golem enters. “I’ll do it, unless any of you is a pilot. I used to race on things like this and, luckily, I still remember how to drive. Also, I doubt any of you has more magical energy and skill than me. Magic was created for golems, and golems are masters of it. Always remember that.”. Said that, the golem walks toward the back of the vehicle and takes its place on the magic user seat. “ I am ready to start the engine when you want”. “ok.I’ll drive then. RAM, Hellhound, if you are finished filling this place with blood and dead skin, get here. Flintus, you too. Somebody calls Kashyyk, then we can go”.
Quote from: Flintus10
Lets just fly in any random direction. Also make sure not to be sitting anywhere near Digital Hellhound
|You call Kashyyk, who quickly comes back to the garage. Then, as he prepares to leave, you approach the lever near the door, thinking that it will open the ceiling, allowing you to fly away.
Quote from: Kashyyk
First: A final scavenge for anything useful, to bring on out trip.
Second: Get in the car with my loot.
|you quickly run back to the storage room, hoping to find something useful before leaving. You only have the time to pick up some bandages before you hear Flintus calling. You get back to the vehicle and enter it.
Background roll :5 there is only so much to see in a room.
STATUS
Quote from:  RAM status
Equipment:  XClothesX  , flashlight(20/20, off), bandage kit (19/20), pain killer(gel, 16/20)
Health: unharmed
Abilities:thermal magic, novice healing magic (+1 to healing bruises and cuts)   
Special Status:
Quote from:  Digital Hellhound status
Equipment: Clothes ,flashlight(20/20 off),modified needlegun ),diary
Abilities: 
Special Status: stone arms
Quote from:  Diakron status
Equipment: Clothes, crowbar, flashlight(20/20 off) 
Abilities: steel hand fighting . Telekinesis    , strong nuclear force manipulation.
Special Status:hulk hand steel covered hand,
Quote from:  Jetsquirrel status
Equipment: Clothes
 Health: Unharmed 
Abilities: none   
Special Status: none

Quote from:  Kashyyk status
Equipment: Clothes , flashlight (20/20 off), flashlight (20/20 off), cup, bandages(5/5),
Abilities: .
Special Status: Painkillers(8/20)
Quote from: Flintus10 status
Equipment: Clothes, funnel, flashlight(20/20 off),string, Odd device(Fun) 
 Abilities: undeveloped healing magic
Special Status:cheater

NPCs
Golem

Vehicles
Spoiler: Flying vehicle (click to show/hide)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 07, 2010, 04:55:30 pm »

I practise using thermal magic to manipulate air pressure and try to come up with a way to use it to aid the flight of the vehicle.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 07, 2010, 08:16:00 pm »

Kick back and relax as we go somewhere.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 08, 2010, 12:24:02 am »

Watch and learn how you drive this thing as how the golem does

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 08, 2010, 12:29:04 am »

Now, finally attempt to combine the flashlight and the needlegun (So it fires more powerful shots, not makes more light)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD Chapter 2- turn 3: Ready to go
« Reply #458 on: October 25, 2010, 01:29:41 pm »

Tomorrow I'll write the turn. Kashyyk and Diakron posted nothing, I'll just assume they just want to sit and wait.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 02, 2010, 05:46:50 am »

I thought I'd checked this... Oh well!

First: I use the painkillers in my system to give me the ability to feel no pain when needed
second: I stare out the window, and try and remember anything about the world outside.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 02, 2010, 11:30:52 am »

wow... my definition of "tomorrow" must be messed up.
I suppose somehow I started using Valve time. But don't worry, the update will be ready any minute now. You will have a turn shortly
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]